In business, video brochures are innovative, attention grabbing, and highly effective for many different purposes. They’ve produced outstanding ROI for several years now, and they might be unbeatable as a way for companies to target and engage their most likely prospects.
From the companies who sell them, they can be bought with different levels of quality and other characteristics. For example, some companies use recycled and/or refurbished components while others do not. Some companies lock the original video content on them so they cannot be updated and reused by their owners while others do not. Some companies only offer a warranty on certain components for a short period of time (if any at all) while others offer longer warranties and include more components.
As for MediaFast, we only offer top of the line video brochures while keeping our prices affordable and prioritizing customer satisfaction. We also offer a full warranty on all of our products.
20 reasons to use MediaFast video brochures:
- We only use brand new, Grade A components to ensure quality and reliability.
- We do not lock video content, which allows our customers to change videos whenever they choose.
- We fully guarantee all of the components in our marketing products (contact us to learn more).
- Our video brochures do not lock-up or have to be rebooted.
- For convenience, batteries in video brochures are rechargeable just like in cell phones.
- An internet connection is not necessary for a video brochure to be viewed.
- Video brochures can be used for sales, marketing, recruiting, training, branding, motivating, fundraising, sharing testimonials, and many other purposes.
- They can be hand delivered or mailed (video mailers).
- Salespeople feel more confident with MediaFast video brochures to share with prospects.
- They create the perfect way to secure a follow-up meeting since they have to be retrieved.
- They are much less expensive than a TV commercial but often just as, or more, effective.
- For the money, a customized MediaFast video brochure is more affordable to make and distribute than other popular forms of advertising, training, recruiting, branding, or motivating.
- Feedback indicates they produce outstanding ROI.
- Recollection skyrockets in humans when there is a combination of audio and visual, which means viewers remember more of what they see and hear in videos.
- They win the battle for attention on desks and in mailboxes because recipients are so much more intrigued by them.
- Analytics show recipients view video brochures as novelty items and not throwaway marketing pieces.
- Feedback indicates viewers regularly share them with co-workers and other decision-makers.
- When companies hire MediaFast, they get an innovator and leader in the marketing industry with over 150 years of combined experience among the key members of our team.
- We know exactly when to cut corners to save time and money without compromising quality and when not to cut corners at all.
- Before wasting a customer’s time and/or money, we will verify a project will work exactly how they envision it or we will let them know it cannot be done and try to find a happy solution.
MediaFast is the only company to offer a full warranty
From what we know, we are the only company to offer a full warranty on video brochures. Some of our competitors offer what they call a “limited warranty” and specify time frames (usually 30 days) with other stipulations like “may offer replacement or repair”.
The word “may” really stands out, and quality components in electronics should last longer than 30 days in our opinion. If video brochures are handled with sensible care, we believe users should not have any hiccups with using them for quite some time (if ever).
Understandably, if someone breaks a video brochure and evidence shows the unit was mistreated or not sensibly cared for, then the cost should fall back on them to replace it. However, if any component is defective or simply stops working on a MediaFast video brochure before it gets very old, we’ll fix or replace it on our dime. Also, the warranty time frame on our video brochures is much longer than 30 days. (For a specific time frame, please contact us.)
Having owned an advertising magazine in Utah, I’ve worked in marketing for over twenty years.
I started writing for MediaFast in 2014. The first time I held one of their video brochures, I thought something like, “Wow! This blows away our magazine and any other print advertising I’ve ever seen. This is like a TV commercial, and I’m holding it in my hands. Amazing!”
Since then, video brochures, video mailers and video boxes have become leaders in marketing performance. It’s a privilege to write about them. I also love MediaFast—with its top-notch product quality, industry leading customer service, and all of the wonderful people I get to work with.