Direct Mail Marketing has produced solid returns for decades now. However, companies have found that including videos in it improves its performance substantially. Why? Because videos can say and show more information in less time. Consumers also pay more attention to marketing when videos are included, and it feels more appealing.
Videos Make Marketing Messages More Interesting
One of the greatest advantages of direct mail is that recipients have no choice but to touch it to get it out of their mailbox. Then, by including a clear and meaningful message, companies increase their chances of connecting with recipients. At the same time, getting a consumer’s attention isn’t as simple as just mailing a postcard, brochure, or flyer to them. What makes Direct Mail Marketing work much better according to hubspot.com is when it includes a video.
Likewise, research has proven that video content helps marketing messages draw a greater response. Consumers say they remember more of what they see and hear in videos. They also feel like companies who use videos know better how to connect with them. As a result, companies who use videos in their strategies get more value for the money they spend on marketing. Plus, they benefit from engaging more people in less time while also looking more modern.
With that said, whether the goal is to have a Direct Mail Marketing piece that makes sales itself or to have it prompt prospective buyers to call so appointments can be set for salespeople to call them back, using video content will likely boost its performance.
Video Content Boosts Performance In Marketing Materials
For marketing purposes, direct mail still produces acceptable return on investment. In fact, we have several customers still having great success with it. To explain why, here are some statistics from smallbizgenius.net:
- 42.2% of recipients read or skim direct mail pieces, which is nearly half.
- Direct mail requires 21% less cognitive effort to process than email.
- Recipients purchase 28% more items than people who don’t get the same pieces of direct mail.
- Recipients spend 28% more money than people who don’t get the same pieces of direct mail.
- Direct mail offers a 29% return on investment.
- 73% of Americans say they appreciate being contacted by brands via direct mail because they can read it whenever they want.
Basically, what this means is that direct mail is still a great option for a marketing strategy. By comparison, according to Smart Insights, digital ads are lucky to get a 14% clickthrough rate followed by a 2.35% conversion rate. Meanwhile, adding video content to any marketing strategy significantly boosts its results.
Direct Mail Marketing Performs Better When Videos Are Included
Let’s face it, we all love videos. Maybe it’s because they feel like they take less effort to watch. Or, maybe it’s because they’re sometimes entertaining. Then again, maybe it’s because most of us find it easier to trust what we see and hear more than what we read. Or, maybe it’s because we enjoy how videos stimulate more of our senses. Regardless of why, we simply prefer videos over most other forms of communication.
With that said, sometimes the biggest challenge for companies who use videos in marketing is to get their most likely customers to watch them. Fortunately, overcoming that challenge is where Video Marketing Products like Video Brochures and Video Gift and Sample Boxes provide a huge advantage. Why? Because they provide a powerful combination of audio and visual like a TV commercial, but they cost much less. They also enable companies to deliver their messages directly into the hands of their targeted prospects. At the same time, they’re far more convenient for them to share with others who influence their decisions. And, for companies who use them, they’re like having a bigger sales staff filled with more effective salespeople who produce better results.
To take your marketing to the next level, Video Business Cards will make it happen. They’ll put the power of videos to work for you. They’re also wonderful for breaking the ice when making new connections. Plus, they leave a much better impression than traditional business cards.
Take Your Marketing To The Next Level With Video Business Cards
More than anything, Video Business Cards tell prospective customers that you and your company are modern. They’ll also make you more interesting and memorable, which means as soon as they need or want what you offer, the chances of them calling you before your competitors will be much higher.
Essentially, these cutting edge marketing products are smaller versions of Video Brochures. In case you aren’t familiar with them, here is a short video showing them in action.
Video Business Cards Are Very Similar To Video Brochures
Like Video Brochures, Video Business Cards create huge advantages. For example, after recipients experience them, they usually feel more interested in working with professionals who use them because they feel like they know them better. Why? Because videos can say and show a lot more than written text or motionless images in a short period of time. As a result, they create stronger mental connections, and trust escalate.
To be more specific, here is a brief list of advantages Video Business Cards have over traditional business cards:
- Video Business cards are extremely classy.
- They’re novel.
- Recipients regularly show them to others.
- They make professionals who use them much more interesting.
- They make meeting new people less intimidating.
- Videos have the ability to say and show more information in less time by capitalizing on the power of videos.
- They help users stand out from competitors.
- They’re practically impossible for recipients to ignore.
- They aren’t viewed as throw-away marketing materials.
- Professionals who use them and their companies benefit from an increase in perceived value.
- They make the act of following-up feel easier because they’re a natural conversation-starter.
To learn more, click the following links: Video Brochure Prices and Video Brochures Simplify Introductions and Follow-Up
Video Business Cards Boost Confidence
Video Business Cards help professionals feel more relaxed and confident as they go about their business. Effectively, they’re able to talk less and listen more, which most people appreciate, and they regularly benefit from an increase in how often their messages get seen, heard and remembered.
When it comes to connecting with targeted prospects, the advantages they create are practically unbeatable. Prospects typically respond quickly to calls-to-action in them, and the messages they deliver tend to make a greater impression on decision-makers.
Essentially, anyone who has a product, service, or opportunity to sell will benefit substantially from using them instead of traditional business cards. On top of that, ROI with them is outstanding, and by capitalizing on the power of videos, users put themselves in position to enjoy greater success.
As a way to increase sales and exposure like a TV commercial, Video Mailers are the way to go. They’re much less expensive, and recipients find them impossible to ignore. They also increase perceived value. For these and other reasons, there truly aren’t many better ways for companies to engage their target audience.
Why Your Video Mailer Should Be Like A TV Commercial
In the digital age we live in, people have transitioned away from reading as much as they used to. Instead, they prefer to listen to audio books or watch videos because they feel more enjoyable. They also feel like less work. As a result, videos have become increasingly relied upon in business.
Why has this happened? Because videos combine images with sound and motion to create better mental connections between viewers and presenters. They also increase trust since people find it easier to believe what they see and hear. As well, they enable presenters to explain products, services, and opportunities more thoroughly in less time. And, they’re more appealing and entertaining.
Because of this, companies who use videos in their marketing and advertising tend to enjoy better results. With that said, Video Mailers get their videos directly into the hands of their most likely customers, and they make them much more interesting to decision-makers.
Types Of Videos That Work Well In Video Mailers
Using the right type of video in your Video Mailer will make it more effective. For easy reference, here is a list of common types we recommend:
- Presentation videos: Similar to TV commercials, presentation videos introduce products, services, and opportunities to prospective buyers. They offer a great way to show the benefits of using them as well as provide an excellent platform to point out how they differentiate from competitors.
- Demonstration videos: These are normally fairly long and explain products, services, and opportunities in greater detail. However, watching them usually takes less time than reading extensive text or looking at motionless images to learn information. They’re also much more appealing. On top of that, since they help potential buyers see themselves using whatever is being presented, they help them better understand how it will improve their lives.
- Testimonial videos: Customer testimonials feature real people who have personal experience with whatever is being sold. When others see them, what happens is they place a higher value on it. As a result, trust escalates and purchasing decisions become easier to make.
- Explainer videos: Normally short and thorough, these provide an appealing way to explain information so potential buyers will understand it well. Then they feel better about their purchases, and what results is happier customers.
- Promotional videos: More than anything, promotional videos focus on price and value. Both make a huge difference in the minds of shoppers.
- Entertainment videos: Most people enjoy being entertained. They also remember companies who entertain them. When it comes to increasing exposure and raising awareness, entertainment videos are highly effective on consumers.
Naturally, the type of video you choose to present your message can feel challenging. Fortunately, Video Mailers can include multiple “Play” buttons, each of which will activate a different video.
Video Mailers Are Highly Effective On Target Audiences
With great success, Video Mailers succeed at getting marketing and advertising videos directly into the hands of targeted prospects. They’re highly appealing, and they succeed at drawing a high rate of response.
Feedback from our customers indicates that they help recipients feel valued and acknowledged. They also leave them feeling impressed. Because of these and other reasons, recipients commonly share them with others who influence their decisions, which makes them well worth the money it costs to have them.
To make the most effective Video Brochure for your company, it should tell a story. Why? Because according to the Harvard Business Review, telling stories is the best way to capitalize on the power of suggestion and persuasion. It also makes things memorable, and consumers enjoy stories.
Stories Told In Videos Produce Effective Marketing
In humans, the influential affect of stories begins when we’re kids. Then as we age, we continue to enjoy them. Sometimes we even want to hear a story again even if we’ve heard it before because of the pleasant feelings it creates. Because of this, it was discovered centuries ago that telling stories is one of the most effective ways to teach important concepts, safe practices, and endless amounts of other information.
Whether used for sales, marketing, education, or to persuade someone to change their opinion, the power of stories is significant. For example, politicians have been using them for decades to influence the opinions of voters.
With that concept in mind, personal stories that include messages generally connect well with viewers. At the same time, what increases their effectiveness is when they include a struggle, challenge, or some sort of villain like this commercial from Skittles.
Clearly, this video does a great job of presenting a humorous struggle between two friends who want to eat the same Skittles. How they determine who gets it is quite funny, and the story gets even better as it comes to a conclusion. However, had it been told in some way other than in a video, it would have been virtually impossible for the presenters to make it as memorable as it is, which is one of the key goals of marketing.
Videos Have An Unparalleled Affect On Viewers
The combination of audio and visual in videos has an unparalleled affect on viewers. They have the ability to tell stories in actual circumstances, which makes them more trustworthy, and they can present substantial amounts of information in less time than motionless images or text.
With that said, using the right platform to present videos can significantly improve their success. Fortunately, Video Brochures are ideal for this purpose, and feedback from companies who use them says return on investment with them is outstanding.
In a nutshell, they’re classy, unique, and more affordable than many people think. They’re also highly effective for sales, training, motivating, marketing, recruiting, reporting, sharing testimonials, as well as many other purposes. And, because they’re still extremely novel, targeted prospects who receive them usually give them loads of attention.
Video Point of Purchase Displays have been helping products sell more often in retail stores for several years now. They attract more attention from consumers than traditional POP Displays, and as a result, they’re much more effective.
Why Video Point Of Purchase Displays Boost Sales
If you are a store owner who is looking for something interactive and wireless that will increase sales, a Video Point of Purchase Display is a great option. Here is why:
- According to Investopedia, while online shopping has become a popular option, consumer preference for in-store shopping has remained strong.
- Consumers enjoy videos and believe companies who use them know better how to communicate with them.
- By displaying promotional media at the point of purchase, store owners benefit from engaging shoppers exactly when and where they are ready to spend money.
- To stay competitive, brands need to promote their products at times and in places where consumers will pay attention to them.
- Videos in Point of Purchase Displays succeed at capturing the attention of shoppers.
- While modern-day consumers love their digital devices, retailers who have videos available in shopping areas give them the digital content they appreciate.
- Videos enable consumers to learn more about products in less time.
- POP Displays are excellent at promoting products as well as special offers and events like seasonal sales.
- Feedback from our customers tells us that Video Point of Purchase Displays work exceptionally well.
- Our customers tell us that the money they spend to have them is nothing compared to how much revenue they produce.
With all of that said, it’s easy to see why Video Point of Purchase Displays increase retail sales.
Get An Excellent Video Point Of Purchase Display From MediaFast
In a world that is becoming increasingly digital, Video Point of Purchase Displays have proven to produce great results in retail. They’ve become one of the very best ways to attract attention, increase the number of consumers in stores, direct customers where to go, and much more. On top of that, at the most opportune moment in a shopper’s eye, a Video POP Display can grab their attention and motivate them to make a purchase.
For retail store owners, the key is to get the right POP Display for the right product and/or promotion at the right price. Why? Because there are far too many opportunities for them to engage shoppers with video content that is too interesting to ignore before they leave their locations. Otherwise, once they’re gone, the opportunity to sell to them might be gone forever as well.
At MediaFast, we understand how well designed, high quality Video Point of Purchase Displays enhance the shopping experience for shoppers. In addition to helping products stand out over their competitors, they also engage shoppers at the most opportune moments, which are exactly when they are ready to spend money. Also, we only use brand new, Grade A components to make all of our products. They come with a full warranty, and customer satisfaction is our highest priority.
Your company should use MediaFast Video Mailers because they’ll help it make more money. In addition to getting your videos directly into the hands of your targeted prospects, they’re too impressive to ignore. In some instances, they’re even more effective than face to face meetings.
With that said, here is a 3-part video series from our President, Amy Hafen, and Vice President, Bill Diaz, explaining more about them:
Highly Effective Ways Companies Use Video Mailers
Selling: Video Mailers are perfect for sales because consumers find videos extremely appealing. They also increase the perceived value of companies as well as their products, services, and opportunities. With that said, what makes them the most effective is that they attract the attention of decision-makers, and by doing so, they shorten sales cycles.
Marketing: When sent to the right people, Video Mailers are as effective as TV commercials. However, they’re much less expensive.
Capitalizing on referrals: Emails, phone calls, and face-to-face visits are good ways to stay in touch with existing customers. On the other hand, since some have the ability to produce more referrals than others, Video Mailers provide a more impressive way to contact prospects who come from referrals. By doing so, they often open doors that wouldn’t normally have been opened.
Launching new products, services, and opportunities: Video Mailers provide an extremely effective way to introduce new products, services, or opportunities. Why? Because people prefer watching videos over looking at traditional sales and marketing materials with motionless content. They also feel like companies who use videos to communicate understand them better.
Recruiting: Finding effective ways to engage recruits can be challenging. The competition to win their services, or even get their attention, can be difficult. Fortunately, Video Mailers overcome those challenges. And since they feel like novelty items, they actually make companies more memorable.
Fundraising: People feel inspired to give when they feel connected to a cause. By the same token, videos have proven to enhance storytelling and connect emotionally with viewers. To capitalize on that, Video Mailers provide an ideal platform for storytelling.
Get Top-Notch Video Mailers From MediaFast
At MediaFast, we understand the impact Video Marketing Products make on how much revenue companies receive. In most cases, it can actually make or break them, meaning those products need to work, and work well.
With that said, we know what it takes to get sales tools and Video Marketing Products printed, manufactured, and delivered on time. We also know what it takes to make them profitable. To ensure the best quality and reliability for our customers, we only use brand new, Grade A components. And, we include a full warranty.
Video Brochures produce excellent return on investment because they capture the attention of target audiences. For instance, when salespeople hand out traditional 3-fold brochures, many recipients don’t give them much attention. They don’t pay much attention to flyers and pamphlets either. However, when salespeople hand out Video Brochures, most recipients aren’t able to resist giving them attention AND showing them to others.
Why Video Brochures Produce Excellent Return On Investment
While companies regularly have to put together marketing campaigns to promote their products or services, rarely ever has there been a way to do so as effectively as with Video Brochures. Even if their products or services are the best in their industry and they hand out samples, even those tend to not work as well. Truly, it can be frustrating. All the while, getting the attention of prospects who are viewed as most-likely-customers is often the biggest challenge.
Fortunately, Video Brochures work extremely well to overcome those challenges, and here is why:
- Most people appreciate companies who use videos to communicate with them.
- Video Brochures get more attention from decision-makers than traditional sales and marketing products.
- Executives commonly share Video Brochures with others who influence their decisions.
- Video content has the ability say and show more information in less time than written text or motionless images.
- In the digital age we live in, most people would rather watch videos to learn information.
- Videos arouse emotions, and as a result, they increase interest and enjoyment.
- Video content increases motivation in viewers to respond to calls-to-action.
- Videos increase trust because people have an easier time trusting what they see and hear.
- The use of images with sound and motion helps create a stronger connection between presenters and viewers.
- According to inc.com, 85% of consumers are more likely to buy something they are considering buying after watching a video about it.
Video Brochures Will Open Doors and Improve Response Rates
When it comes to opening doors, Video Brochures do it better than practically any other sales or marketing products. Even when decision-makers are hard to reach, they tend to reach them and peak their interest. This is a huge advantage for people who work in sales.
With that in mind, while it can feel frustrating when targeted prospects are unresponsive, Video Brochures have a way of getting them to respond. They’re simply interesting and impressive enough to do so. They also quickly get passed along by gate-keepers who normally screen salespeople and the media they drop off for executives. As a result, doors to meetings and conversations just start opening. In fact, many independent studies have shown that Video Brochures produce a 66% increase in response rates. That alone helps them produce an outstanding return on investment.
Sending samples and gifts in a Video Box has proven to be an excellent strategy. In addition to being highly impressive, it’s a cutting-edge marketing piece that helps companies keep the clients they already have, or gain new ones.
Why A Video Box Is Ideal For Sending Samples and Gifts
In the digital age we live in, videos are extremely popular. They’re classy and attention-grabbing. They’re also most people’s preferred method for consuming information, especially since social distancing is such a priority.
Coincidentally, companies have learned that when they use videos to present their messages, they get a better response from consumers. That goes for when they’re sent along with samples or gifts in Video Boxes as well.
In case you aren’t familiar with them, here is a video highlighting them:
From our customers who use them, feedback indicates that Video Boxes produce outstanding ROI. They also say recipients are usually blown away after receiving them, and they’re usually thrilled with their results after having used them.
Why A Video Box Will Help You Gain New Customers
With regards to marketing, there are normally two specific goals. One is to help companies keep the clients they already have. The other is to help them gain new ones. Fortunately, Video Boxes are proven to help companies do both.
With regards to videos, studies have proven that consumers believe companies who use them better understand how to connect with them. Furthermore, 90% of consumers say videos strongly affect their purchasing decisions. And, 80% of consumers say they are more likely to buy a product after watching a video about it. If a video about it isn’t available from a company they want to buy from, they’ll usually search for a video from another company and then buy from them instead.
Conveniently, a Video Box includes product samples or gifts along with a video, which helps it make an even greater impact. With so much included, there aren’t many better ways for companies to show targeted prospects what they have to offer as they work to gain new customers.
Gain New Customers With A Video Box from MediaFast
At MediaFast, we understand the importance of marketing. We also understand how important it is for companies to use strategies that work. According to feedback we’ve received, Video Boxes work exceptionally well.
From the very beginning, we work with our customers to brainstorm, envision, script, and design a Video Box that will meet their objectives. Until they believe the concept and design is right, we keep working at it. At the same time, to ensure the best quality and reliability, we only use brand new, Grade A components. We also offer a full warranty as well as a complete mailing solution so our customers can remain focused on what they do best. Essentially, customer satisfaction is our highest priority.
In 2021, Video Mailers will make your marketing and advertising more effective. There truly aren’t many better ways to engage your most likely customers. They also have a way of getting recipients to respond quickly. At times, they’re even more effective than face-to-face meetings.
Why Video Mailers Are So Effective
Let’s face it, people don’t read as much anymore. Instead, they would rather watch videos when they’re available. Also, since social distancing is becoming the norm, videos have become increasingly relied upon in business.
According to research from Wyzowl, here are reasons why:
- Video content is ideal for creating emotional connections.
- Videos build trust because people find it easier to believe what they see and hear.
- Using videos enables presenters to thoroughly explain concepts, products, services, and opportunities quickly.
- Watching videos to learn information feels like less work.
- Videos are more appealing and entertaining when people use them to learn information.
As we enter the new year, taking advantage of modern technology to improve marketing and advertising is a smart way to go. With that said, Video Mailers will get your videos directly into the hands of your most likely customers. They are also much more interesting than traditional marketing and advertising media, and they have a way of making companies feel more interesting to decision-makers.
5 Ways Companies Have Enormous Success With Video Mailers
- Selling: Video Mailers peak interest and capture the attention of targeted prospects. They also increase the perceived value of companies as well as the products, services, and opportunities presented in them. Furthermore, they make it easy for decision-makers to share information with others who influence their decisions. By doing so, they shorten sales cycles.
- Marketing: Video Mailers are practically as effective as TV commercials when sent to a target audience. However, they’re much less expensive.
- Capitalizing on referrals: Emails, phone calls, and face-to-face visits are good ways to stay in touch. On the other hand, when it comes to referrals, Video Mailers provide a much more impressive way to contact prospects who result from them. Because of it, they often open doors that most likely would never be opened.
- Launching new products or services: Because recipients tend to view Video Mailers as extremely interesting, there aren’t many better ways to introduce new products or services. Also, since people now prefer watching videos over reading or looking at traditional brochures with motionless content, Video Mailers outperform them by a landslide.
- Fundraising: People feel inspired to give more when they feel connected to a cause. That said, storytelling is an excellent way to arouse emotions. Coincidentally, videos provide an ideal platform for storytelling, and Video Mailers provide an outstanding way to help videos get watched by the right people.
Video Mailers Make Marketing and Advertising More Effective
Effectively, Video Mailers provide a clever way to use Video Brochures. In addition to getting messages directly into the hands of targeted prospects, they succeed at producing a high rate of response.
On top of that, feedback indicates they help recipients feel valued, acknowledged, and impressed. They also increase brand loyalty when sent to current customers, and recipients commonly share them with co-workers and other decision-makers who influence their decisions. For that reason alone, they’re well worth the money it costs to have them.