In 2021, Video Mailers will make your marketing and advertising more effective. There truly aren’t many better ways to engage your most likely customers. They also have a way of getting recipients to respond quickly. At times, they’re even more effective than face-to-face meetings.
Why Video Mailers Are So Effective
Let’s face it, people don’t read as much anymore. Instead, they would rather watch videos when they’re available. Also, since social distancing is becoming the norm, videos have become increasingly relied upon in business.
According to research from Wyzowl, here are reasons why:
- Video content is ideal for creating emotional connections.
- Videos build trust because people find it easier to believe what they see and hear.
- Using videos enables presenters to thoroughly explain concepts, products, services, and opportunities quickly.
- Watching videos to learn information feels like less work.
- Videos are more appealing and entertaining when people use them to learn information.
As we enter the new year, taking advantage of modern technology to improve marketing and advertising is a smart way to go. With that said, Video Mailers will get your videos directly into the hands of your most likely customers. They are also much more interesting than traditional marketing and advertising media, and they have a way of making companies feel more interesting to decision-makers.
5 Ways Companies Have Enormous Success With Video Mailers
- Selling: Video Mailers peak interest and capture the attention of targeted prospects. They also increase the perceived value of companies as well as the products, services, and opportunities presented in them. Furthermore, they make it easy for decision-makers to share information with others who influence their decisions. By doing so, they shorten sales cycles.
- Marketing: Video Mailers are practically as effective as TV commercials when sent to a target audience. However, they’re much less expensive.
- Capitalizing on referrals: Emails, phone calls, and face-to-face visits are good ways to stay in touch. On the other hand, when it comes to referrals, Video Mailers provide a much more impressive way to contact prospects who result from them. Because of it, they often open doors that most likely would never be opened.
- Launching new products or services: Because recipients tend to view Video Mailers as extremely interesting, there aren’t many better ways to introduce new products or services. Also, since people now prefer watching videos over reading or looking at traditional brochures with motionless content, Video Mailers outperform them by a landslide.
- Fundraising: People feel inspired to give more when they feel connected to a cause. That said, storytelling is an excellent way to arouse emotions. Coincidentally, videos provide an ideal platform for storytelling, and Video Mailers provide an outstanding way to help videos get watched by the right people.
Video Mailers Make Marketing and Advertising More Effective
Effectively, Video Mailers provide a clever way to use Video Brochures. In addition to getting messages directly into the hands of targeted prospects, they succeed at producing a high rate of response.
On top of that, feedback indicates they help recipients feel valued, acknowledged, and impressed. They also increase brand loyalty when sent to current customers, and recipients commonly share them with co-workers and other decision-makers who influence their decisions. For that reason alone, they’re well worth the money it costs to have them.
To purchase Video Mailers so your company can make your marketing and advertising more effective, or to get a FREE SAMPLE, contact us today.