One of the greatest benefits of using Point of Purchase Displays with videos is they improve customer retention. Why? Because videos grab and hold people’s attention. Plus, when people are amused, they tend to stay in places longer. And, videos have the ability to explain products, services and opportunities better than most other forms of communication, even some store employees.
5 Major Benefits of Point of Purchase Displays With Videos
Technology has enabled videos to enhance our world in many ways. Having them included in Point of Purchase Displays is just one of several enhancements they’ve made in retail sales.
With that said, here are some benefits Point of Purchase Displays with videos provide:
- POP Displays with videos amuse shoppers. Retail visits are often intended to be quick. In most cases, shoppers routinely pick the same items they’ve been buying for years. However, research has shown that consumers become inspired to stay in stores longer when they include videos. That enables retailers to sell more products to them, and because they’re enjoying themselves, they’re more likely to return.
- They increase attention on products. Simply stated, Point of Purchase Displays increase the amount of attention products receive. For retailers who are concerned that their product won’t stand out enough, this is an excellent way to prevent that from happening. Even dedicated buyers of specific brands can be influenced to try something new when it’s highlighted in a POP Display. Moreover, using videos in them will increase the chances of that happening.
- They reduce the responsibilities of salespeople. Videos from manufacturers that explain products and services allow employees to focus more on other tasks. For consumers, those videos often do a better job of explaining the pros and cons to using them. Plus, they instill more confidence.
- POP Displays placed near check-out locations prompt shoppers to make impulse purchases. Check-out stations are where consumers spend a lot of time. In those moments, they’re normally past the point of rushing through a store while trying to find everything they intended to buy. More than anything, they’re just ready to pay so they can leave. While waiting, they naturally have time to look at and consider buying other products, and that’s when revenue-building impulse purchases frequently occur.
- They remind shoppers of things they might be forgetting. One of the greatest benefits of POP Displays is that they constantly remind shoppers of things they want or need. In many cases, if it wasn’t for the reminder, they would completely forget until they left the store.
Get A Top-Notch POP Display With A Video From MediaFast
POP Displays with videos amuse consumers and improve shopping experiences. In retail settings, there are ideal opportunities for retailers to engage shoppers in ways that add value and prompt them to buy specific products and/or spend more money. What Point of Purchase Displays with videos do is give them a chance to do so without being annoying. Instead, they’re modern, appealing, and extremely helpful.
At MediaFast, we completely understand how a well designed, attention-grabbing POP Display will boost revenue for store owners. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and we only use brand new, Grade A components in everything we sell. That helps us ensure the best quality, and it makes our products exceptionally reliable.
Effective follow-up after sending Video Mailers will definitely improve results. People are busy, and even though recipients will be impressed, they may not respond right away. However, when you contact them afterwards, the conversation should go well. They’re too impressive for it not to. And, since you’ll already have identified them as someone who will benefit from buying what you’re selling, they’ll be open to it.
How Video Mailers Lead To Success In Sales
If you’re in sales, using Video Mailers to engage targeted prospects is an excellent strategy. A well-constructed, strategic video will make an interesting, credible introduction. Plus, they’ll be intrigued by its novelty. Then your product demonstration and marketing message will resonate better with them, and they’ll already feel like they know you.
In addition, the emotional connection that Video Mailers create has proven to be highly rewarding. During the global pandemic we’ve all been facing, everyone has had to change the way they conduct business. Fortunately, videos have helped with that, and the effective communication they accomplish has helped some people do business even more effectively than they used to.
With regards to Video Mailers, they win the battle for attention when competing against other marketing materials. For example, they’ll outperform a traditional printed flyer or brochure any day. Basically, recipients find them too interesting to ignore. Then, after watching them, they usually can’t resist showing them to others who influence their purchasing decisions. Afterwards, more sales happen and companies are thrilled they made the decision to use them.
With all of that said, it’s rare when someone agrees to buy something after the first sales pitch. That’s why follow-up is so important, which is a great segue into this next section.
Effective Follow-Up Improves Results
After Video Mailers peak interest in targeted prospects, effective follow-up will make all the difference in getting them to make a purchase. With that said, here are three recommendations:
- Educate them. If they’re already interested, great. If they’re not sure, or they’re thinking “no”, to get them to change their answer to “yes”, it’s necessary during follow-up to present new information. It will increase trust and create value. Also, salespeople who fail to present new information as they go about follow-up usually wear out their welcome.
- Rely on repetition. Sometimes people need to hear the same thing over and over again before they fully understand how buying it will benefit them. The key to getting them to continue listening as you repeat the information is to do it without being annoying. Acting with patience and repeating important details while also mixing in new information will add value, and it’s a proven strategy that works well.
- Include variety. Throughout follow-up, a variety of communication tactics should be used. For instance, direct mail, phone calls, texts, emails, videos, and face-to-face meetings have all proven to be effective. Also, and just as importantly, the primary focus of every conversation should not be about making the sale. Instead, building sincere relationships should be the primary focus because sometimes it takes a long time to close a deal, but it only takes a second to lose one. In addition, you’ll still want them to buy from you weeks or months later. Patience will pay off eventually (more times than not).
Professionals who incorporate these three suggestions after sending Video Mailers as they follow-up tend to get rewarded for it. As a result, they perform better for the companies they work for, and they usually make more money themselves.
Video Mailers Provide A Natural Reason For Follow-Up
In addition to being impressive, Video Mailers also intrigue, impress, and succeed at drawing a response. As well, they provide an ideal reason for salespeople to follow-up, which is usually necessary for them to close deals.
Furthermore, companies who leverage the power of Video Marketing Products like Video Mailers have been enjoying great success with them for several years now, and your company can do the same.
Video Business Cards are far more effective than traditional ones. Why? Because they capitalize on the power of videos to create better connections, and they leave a much better impression.
Modern Marketing Tools Provide Great Advantages
First and foremost, Video Business Cards tell others that you and your company are modern. They also spark interest and help what you offer to become more memorable. As a result, when prospective customers want or need what you sell, chances will be higher that they’ll think of you before one of your competitors.
In addition, like Video Brochures, they create other distinct advantages. For example, after watching them, recipients usually feel like they know people and companies highlighted in them better. That results from videos being able to say and show more information in a short period of time, definitely much more than motionless words or images. And by doing so, they create a stronger mental connection, which escalates trust.
10 Advantages Video Business Cards Provide Users:
To be more specific, here is a list of advantages they provide:
- They’re extremely classy.
- They’re novel.
- Recipients regularly show them to others.
- They make users much more interesting and memorable.
- They make meeting new people less intimidating.
- Videos have the ability to say and show more information in less time by utilizing the power of videos.
- They help users stand out from their competitors.
- They aren’t viewed as throw-away marketing materials.
- Video Business Cards provide an increase in perceived value for users and what they sell.
- They make follow-up, which is extremely important in sales, feel much easier.
With these and other advantages, it’s easy to see why they’re so much more effective than traditional business cards that don’t include videos. And if that isn’t enough, return on investment with them is outstanding, meaning they’re well worth the money it costs to use them.
Video Business Cards Are More Effective Than Traditional Versions
Video Business Cards help professionals feel more relaxed and confident. As they go about their business, they’re able to talk less and listen more, which most people appreciate. They also regularly benefit from an increase in how often their video messages get seen and heard. Plus, their prospects are able to share their messages with others who influence their decisions in a more impressive manner. And, on a first-hand basis.
Furthermore, prospects typically respond quickly to calls-to-action in them. Essentially, anyone with a product, service, or opportunity to sell should enjoy great benefits from using them. From the feedback we’ve received from our customers, that’s been the case.
Video Brochures will help your company add credibility and increase sales. In a competitive world, that’s worth a lot. They’ll also increase the number of times your target audience views your messages, which will make your brand more memorable.
Why Adding Credibility Helps Increase Sales
Videos have become the most effective way for companies to connect with a target audience. They’re interesting, efficient, and consumers prefer them. As a result, they work exceptionally well for many purposes.
When it comes to credibility, here is why it helps increase sales. Brands become more popular when their messages get seen and heard more often. At the same time, people start to trust them more. Then, what they sell feels more reliable, and an increased number of consumers buy it.
On top of that, people love videos. They’ve actually become one of the most effective ways for companies to increase credibility. The visual impact they deliver satisfies the simplicity and immediacy consumers crave, and successful companies use them regularly in their marketing and advertising strategies.
10 Reasons Why Video Brochures Are So Effective
By using videos to plant their brand in the minds of their most likely customers, companies usually enjoy an increase in sales. With that said, here is why Video Brochures are so effective:
- They increase enthusiasm in salespeople.
- These cutting-edge products help salespeople get their messages past gate-keepers so they can reach decision-makers.
- They provide an excellent ice-breaker when they’re meeting new prospects.
- Video Brochures rarely get ignored like other sales and marketing products.
- They deliver messages efficiently.
- They enable companies to maintain better control over how their messages get presented.
- Recipients usually can’t resist sharing them with others who influence their decisions.
- Videos increase credibility because people find it easier to trust what they see.
- They increase trust because videos show products and services being used in actual circumstances.
- A call-to-action in them draws a better response because videos arouse emotions, which prompt viewers to take action.
With these and other valuable accomplishments, Video Brochures have grown in popularity. Companies have been using them for several years now with great success, and that shouldn’t change anytime soon.
Add Credibility And Increase Sales With Video Brochures
In addition to impressing targeted prospects, recipients of Video Brochures actually enjoy them. They’re much more effective than business cards, flyers, or traditional brochures. And, follow-up conversations after they’ve been watched tend to go extremely well.
Also, videos in Video Marketing Products get watched more often by targeted prospects. Executives everywhere search for videos when they’re trying to find ways to improve their companies, and they appreciate when it’s easy to find them. As well, Video Marketing Products are highly impressive, and they increase perceived value.
Video Marketing is one of the most effective ways for companies to show their value. Not only does it make them look modern and impressive, but it also helps them successfully engage decision-makers with their videos.
Videos Provide A Powerful Way To Show Value
For over a decade now, videos have proven to be great for marketing and advertising. The combination of images with sound and motion is captivating, and there may not be a better way for companies to interest decision-makers with messages that are intended for them.
The way they grab attention, arouse emotions, and portray details more accurately than motionless words or images is a true difference-maker. At the same time, they present information faster. And, they feel like they take less effort to watch. As a result, some of the greatest benefits they offer are that they build trust, are more interesting for consumers, and elevate perceived value. They can also explain almost anything, and they’re easy for decision-makers to share with others who influence their decisions.
With that said, the key to success with Video Marketing is for companies to have their videos watched by the right people. Fortunately, that’s exactly what Video Marketing Products do best. Products like Video Brochures, Video Mailers, Video Sample and Gift Boxes, and Point of Purchase Displays with videos in them have been performing extremely well for several years now.
Why Video Marketing Products Produce Such Great Results
One of the main reasons videos are so effective is that they make it easy for people to connect emotionally with presenters. Seeing emotions along with non-verbal communication gives viewers a sense of familiarity and trust. It also helps create a vision of them using whatever is being presented… and maybe even owning it.
Likewise, they allow companies to present messages that are trustworthy and relatable. If their target audience can identify with the problem(s) their product, service or opportunity will resolve, they’ll come off as being more like a company trying to help them instead of a company simply trying to get their money.
Furthermore, being unique and impressive is often the best way for companies to succeed in sales. Video Brochures, Video Mailers, Video Sample and Gift Boxes, and Point of Purchase Displays with videos in them are definitely unique and highly impressive. Therefore, they produce better return on investment than practically any other sales or marketing tools. And, they give companies a proven way to get the best results for the marketing dollars they spend.
Get Outstanding Video Marketing Products From MediaFast
At MediaFast, we pride ourselves on offering the best products, value, advice, and customer service at all times. To ensure that happens, we only use brand new, Grade A components. We also back all of our products with a full warranty. And, we give maximum effort at all times to ensure our customers are happy.
Also, for companies who use Video Marketing Products, sometimes it can be a challenge for them to design cost-effective solutions because of the creativity and range of materials it takes to produce them. In addition, the majority of companies in our industry charge extra for many of the variables that we include with them. However, we don’t, and it makes a huge difference. Click this link to learn more: Buy MediaFast Video Marketing Products For Great Return On Investment
On top of that, from the moment companies decide to work with us to the moment their projects are complete, they benefit from our industry-leading resources as well as the combined 150 years of experience we have in our leadership team. Truthfully, we know what it takes to design, print, manufacture, and deliver highly effective Video Marketing Products, and we’d love to do the same for your company.
Using a Video Box to send samples and gifts pays extremely well. Why? Because it capitalizes on the power of videos to do superb marketing, and it helps companies impress clients they already have as well as gain new ones.
Marketing Strategies Significantly Impact Revenue
Marketing is one of the few processes that significantly impact revenue in business. In many industries, companies who are good at it outperform their competitors while others who aren’t tend to struggle.
For example, there are several pizza chains who owe the majority of their success to great marketing. Even though their pizza isn’t nearly as tasty (in my opinion) as some of their competitors, they sell substantially more slices practically every day. The same is true for beer and hamburgers. While I could continue on about this, my guess is you’ve already thought of a few other products that sell more often mainly because of great marketing rather than high quality.
With that said, what a Video Box does is present samples and gifts in an extremely impressive fashion. In case you aren’t familiar with them, here is a video highlighting them:
Why You Should Use A Video Box To Send Samples And Gifts
Marketing normally has two specific goals. One is to help companies keep the clients they already have. The other is to help them gain new ones. In similar fashion, Video Boxes do both.
As the name implies, a Video Box includes a video. It makes messages more interesting and memorable, and studies have shown that consumers believe companies who use videos know better how to communicate with them.
As well, 90% of consumers say videos strongly impact their purchasing decisions. On top of that, 80% of consumers are more likely to buy a product they are already considering buying after watching a video about it. If they can’t find a video from a company they want to buy from, they’ll usually search for a video from another company and then buy from them instead.
Conveniently, a Video Box includes a video along with product samples and gifts to make it substantially influential on recipients. With so much included, there aren’t many better ways for companies to impress their targeted prospects.
Also, when recipients receive a Video Box, it almost feels like they’re receiving a gift. It feels uplifting that someone thought highly enough of them to send such an impressive piece of technology. And, in most cases, they can’t resist opening it immediately. Then, the video works its magic, and they usually can’t resist sharing what they’ve just received with others who influence their decisions. Then face-to-face meetings and/or sales tend to happen quickly, and the entire sales process goes fairly fast.
Get New Clients With A Video Box From MediaFast
At MediaFast, we understand the value of marketing. We also understand how important it is for companies to spend their marketing dollars wisely on strategies that work. And, according to the feedback we’ve received, Video Boxes work extremely well.
As soon as the process begins, we help our clients brainstorm, envision, script, and design a Video Box that will meet their objectives. Until everyone agrees that the concept and design is right for what they intend to accomplish, we keep working until everyone is satisfied. With that in mind, we have a pretty good idea of what works and what doesn’t in marketing, which gives us a distinct advantage over many of our competitors, and it helps us satisfy our customers.
To substantially increase sales, Video Mailers offer an excellent solution. Companies have been using them for several years now with great success, and the outstanding return on investment they deliver proves their worth.
11 Reasons Why Video Mailers Substantially Increase Sales
In marketing, video content is extremely effective. Executives seek it out when looking for ways to improve their companies. Consumers also appreciate when it’s available. It effectively makes purchasing decisions easier, and it pays for itself with the increase in sales it produces.
Here are 11 reasons why Video Mailers increase sales:
- They boost interest in companies as well as what they sell. Even salespeople who follow-up after they’re delivered become more interesting. With so much competition in the marketplace, this can be a huge advantage.
- Video Mailers increase the number of views videos receive from targeted prospects. Sometimes the biggest challenge companies face with videos is getting the right decision-makers to watch them. However, feedback indicates Video Mailers significantly reduce that challenge.
- Video Mailers receive higher priority from receptionists and assistants. It isn’t very often they receive such impressive Video Marketing Products like Video Mailers for them to pass along. But when they do, they typically pass them along right away. On the other hand, business cards, pamphlets, and traditional printed brochures fail to receive the same treatment.
- Video Mailers are practically impossible to ignore. They’re impressive, efficient, and novel, which increases their appeal.
- They allow recipients to share information first-hand with others who influence their decisions. While it’s common for sales to be lost when decision-makers share information on a second-hand basis, these cutting-edge Video Marketing Products allow others who influence their decisions to see the information first-hand. It’s more impressive. And then, when salespeople follow-up, there is often more interest.
- Watching videos motivates people to make purchases. Reportedly, 85% of consumers are more likely to buy something they are already thinking about buying after watching a video about it.
- They create an ideal reason for follow-up, which has proven to increase sales. According to HubSpot, 80% of sales require at least 5 follow-ups. Video Marketing Products give salespeople a convenient reason to follow-up. Also, prospects usually respond more favorably to them when Video Mailers have been part of the introduction process.
- Videos increase trust. Videos have the ability to show products, services and opportunities in ways they’ll actually be used. Also, body language, voice tones, and testimonials from presenters and actual users are highly influential on others who are interested in learning more, all of which significantly increase trust.
- Companies who use them enable their salespeople to talk less and listen more. Why? Because videos combine images with sound and motion to say and show a lot more information in a short period of time than written text. They also arouse emotions and create mental connections. And, they feel like they take less effort to watch than reading or listening to audio to learn information. As a result, they make interacting with salespeople much more pleasant for prospective buyers.
- Videos shorten sales cycles. Videos shorten sales cycles by increasing trust and creating mental connections between presenters and viewers. Plus, people usually find it easier to believe things they see. Then they feel more confident in making purchasing decisions faster.
- Consumers believe that companies who use videos know better how to communicate with them. People are busy. They want information quick and easy. When they have to work to find it, it often feels frustrating. However, most people love videos and would rather watch them when possible.
Video Brochures combine highly productive video marketing with the best of print advertising to produce majorly effective marketing. They’re excellent for showing targeted prospects what a company can do for them. Plus, they escalate perceived value, and return on investment with them is outstanding.
Video Brochures Produce Majorly Effective Marketing
In this day and age, videos are extremely productive. Consumers seek them out. Executives pay more attention to them than most other forms of communication, especially when they’re looking for new products, services, or opportunities to improve their companies. And, they appreciate when companies make them available.
Regarding Video Brochures, they excel at getting targeted prospects to watch videos. They’re much more effective than sending them in emails, and the fact that they’re more interesting and impressive produces other benefits as well. Also, response rates to them are outstanding, and they make a company’s messages practically unforgettable. Then, when users follow-up, they find it easier to set up face-to-face meetings and/or close deals almost immediately.
With that said, whether they’re hand delivered or dropped off for receptionists to pass along, decision-makers find them hard to ignore. Then they usually share them with others who influence their decisions, and sales cycles become shorter when they’re involved.
Video Brochures Are Outstanding Door-Openers
When it comes to opening doors, Video Brochures do it better than practically any other marketing product. Even executives who may be hard to reach tend to respond to them quickly.
For salespeople, knowing prospects who would be ideal buyers for what they’re selling is an advantage. However, it feels frustrating when they’re unresponsive or just won’t take the time to listen. Maybe their co-workers are acting like gate-keepers who screen salespeople for them. Or, maybe they just don’t meet with salespeople unless they initiate the conversations first. Regardless of why, their doors just aren’t open. If you’re a salesperson who is reading this, I’m sure you know what I mean.
Fortunately, Video Brochures provide an ideal solution to that problem. They open doors, even ones that are hard to open, and executives love them! They’re far more effective than business cards, flyers, or pamphlets. And even traditional brochures fail to produce anywhere near as well.
Improve Your Marketing With Video Brochures From MediaFast
In the digital age we live in, Video Brochures are cutting-edge marketing products that have produced outstanding results for several years now. As a way for companies to engage targeted prospects, they’re practically impossible to beat, and buying them from MediaFast is the right choice.
Why? Because we only use brand new, Grade A components to make them. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and we offer a full warranty to support the quality we offer. Also, because we’re so confident in them, we send out hundreds of FREE SAMPLES every month. What tends to happen is that after our prospective customers receive them, it’s common for them to say things like “We got samples from other companies too, but yours are so much better.”
If your company uses samples to generate new business or keep repeat business, adding a video will spruce them up immensely. You’ll get more bang for your buck. Plus, your company will be more impressive to your most-likely-customers. Then it’ll make more sales, and your brand will be more memorable to your prospects.
Spruce Up Your Samples With A Video Box
Using a Video Gift or Sample Box is an excellent marketing strategy. In addition to impressing targeted prospects, the response they usually render makes return on investment with them outstanding.
With that said, in business, marketing is one of the few practices that substantially affect a company’s bottom line. For example, companies who are good at it outperform their competitors by a landslide in many industries. Otherwise, some restaurants wouldn’t enjoy so much more revenue than their competitors even though their food may not be nearly as tasty. While that is just my opinion, the concept is true. The more companies engage their most likely customers, the more sales they usually make… That is as long as negative publicity doesn’t offset it. Otherwise, many companies who sell lower quality products would quickly go out of business.
Having said that, what a Video Box does is present samples or gifts in a spectacular enough manner to get even the most hard to impress decision-makers to respond. These cutting-edge products provide first class marketing, and almost every recipient responds with compliments.
Here is a short video in case you aren’t familiar with them already.
Enjoy A Boost In Sales With A Video Box
When it comes to marketing, there are two specific goals. One is to help companies continue to make sales to customers they already have. The other is to help them make sales to new ones. What a Video Box does is help them accomplish both.
As the video above showed, a Video Box includes a video. Not only does it make gifts and samples more interesting and memorable, but studies have shown that consumers also believe that companies who use videos understand how to communicate with them better than companies who don’t.
In addition, 90% of consumers say videos strongly impact their purchasing decisions. And, 80% of consumers say they’re more likely to buy a product they’re already considering purchasing after watching a video about it. If they can’t find a video from a company they’re most interested in buying from, they’ll simply search for a video from another one who sells the product they’re hoping to buy and buy from them instead.
Clearly, based on those percentages, Video Boxes are extremely influential. With so much included, there aren’t many better ways for companies to impress their prospects while showing what they have to offer. Furthermore, as soon as someone experiences one, it’s easy to see why Video Boxes boost sales.
Get An Outstanding Video Box from MediaFast
According to feedback we’ve received, Video Boxes significantly increase sales. They go hand in hand with how advances in technology have changed the way companies advertise their products, services and opportunities. And, users love the outstanding return on investment they produce.
With respect to the phrase “Presentation Is Everything”, a Video Box is essentially a dynamic marketing piece that helps companies get the most return for distributing their samples.
At MediaFast, we understand the importance of giving gifts and samples as part of a marketing campaign. As well, with over 150 years of combined experience in our leadership team, we know how to help make that happen. To ensure the best quality and reliability, we only use brand new, Grade A components in everything we sell. We also offer a full warranty and a complete mailing solution so our clients can remain focused on what they do best.