To substantially increase sales, Video Mailers offer an excellent solution. Companies have been using them for several years now with great success, and the outstanding return on investment they deliver proves their worth.
11 Reasons Why Video Mailers Substantially Increase Sales
In marketing, video content is extremely effective. Executives seek it out when looking for ways to improve their companies. Consumers also appreciate when it’s available. It effectively makes purchasing decisions easier, and it pays for itself with the increase in sales it produces.
Here are 11 reasons why Video Mailers increase sales:
- They boost interest in companies as well as what they sell. Even salespeople who follow-up after they’re delivered become more interesting. With so much competition in the marketplace, this can be a huge advantage.
- Video Mailers increase the number of views videos receive from targeted prospects. Sometimes the biggest challenge companies face with videos is getting the right decision-makers to watch them. However, feedback indicates Video Mailers significantly reduce that challenge.
- Video Mailers receive higher priority from receptionists and assistants. It isn’t very often they receive such impressive Video Marketing Products like Video Mailers for them to pass along. But when they do, they typically pass them along right away. On the other hand, business cards, pamphlets, and traditional printed brochures fail to receive the same treatment.
- Video Mailers are practically impossible to ignore. They’re impressive, efficient, and novel, which increases their appeal.
- They allow recipients to share information first-hand with others who influence their decisions. While it’s common for sales to be lost when decision-makers share information on a second-hand basis, these cutting-edge Video Marketing Products allow others who influence their decisions to see the information first-hand. It’s more impressive. And then, when salespeople follow-up, there is often more interest.
- Watching videos motivates people to make purchases. Reportedly, 85% of consumers are more likely to buy something they are already thinking about buying after watching a video about it.
- They create an ideal reason for follow-up, which has proven to increase sales. According to HubSpot, 80% of sales require at least 5 follow-ups. Video Marketing Products give salespeople a convenient reason to follow-up. Also, prospects usually respond more favorably to them when Video Mailers have been part of the introduction process.
- Videos increase trust. Videos have the ability to show products, services and opportunities in ways they’ll actually be used. Also, body language, voice tones, and testimonials from presenters and actual users are highly influential on others who are interested in learning more, all of which significantly increase trust.
- Companies who use them enable their salespeople to talk less and listen more. Why? Because videos combine images with sound and motion to say and show a lot more information in a short period of time than written text. They also arouse emotions and create mental connections. And, they feel like they take less effort to watch than reading or listening to audio to learn information. As a result, they make interacting with salespeople much more pleasant for prospective buyers.
- Videos shorten sales cycles. Videos shorten sales cycles by increasing trust and creating mental connections between presenters and viewers. Plus, people usually find it easier to believe things they see. Then they feel more confident in making purchasing decisions faster.
- Consumers believe that companies who use videos know better how to communicate with them. People are busy. They want information quick and easy. When they have to work to find it, it often feels frustrating. However, most people love videos and would rather watch them when possible.