Video Mailers produce great profits and have been doing so for several years now. In fact, when it comes to Video Marketing, there really isn’t a better way for companies to capitalize on its effectiveness.
Top 10 Reasons Why Video Mailers Produce Great Profits
According to research, companies who use videos are viewed as more customer-friendly than companies who don’t. As well, case studies show that consumers are 64% more likely to buy products they’re already considering purchasing after watching videos about them. To learn more, click this link from Social Media Today.
With that said, here are the top 10 reasons why Video Mailers produce great profits:
- Video Mailers increase the number of times videos get watched by targeted prospects. Sometimes the biggest challenge companies face with videos is getting their target audience to watch them. However, to overcome that challenge, Video Mailers provide an excellent solution.
- Consumers believe companies who use videos know better how to communicate with them. People want information quickly and videos make that happen. For example, when compared to reading, they’re almost like comparing microwaves to ovens.
- Video Mailers boost the perceived value of products, services, and opportunities. They do the same for companies who use them. Even salespeople who follow-up after delivering them become more interesting.
- They receive higher priority from receptionists. Rarely ever do receptionists receive such impressive sales or marketing tools to pass along to their bosses. But when they do, feedback indicates they pass them along much faster than business cards, pamphlets, and others traditional sales and marketing products.
- They’re practically impossible to ignore. This is because of how impressive, efficient, and novel they are.
- They’re more effective for recipients to share with others who influence their decisions. Unfortunately, salespeople lose many sales when decision-makers have to share information they receive in sales pitches with others on a second-hand basis. However, Video Mailers allow them to pass the information along on more of a first-hand basis, which is far more effective. Then, when salespeople follow-up, there is often much more interest in them and what they’re selling.
- Watching videos motivates consumers to make purchases. Reportedly, 64% of consumers are more likely to buy something they’re already thinking about buying after watching a video about it.
- They create a natural reason for salespeople to follow-up. According to HubSpot, 80% of sales require salespeople to follow-up at least 5 times with prospects after their initial sales pitch to them. Conveniently, Video Mailers give them an ideal reason to do so.
- Videos increase trust. Because videos show products, services and opportunities in ways they’ll actually be used, consumers tend to trust them more. Also, body language, voice tones, and testimonials are highly influential and videos provide an ideal way to capitalize on them.
- Videos shorten sales cycles. By increasing trust and creating mental connections between presenters and viewers, videos effectively shorten sales cycles. Why? Because people usually find it easier to believe things they see. Plus, they feel more confident in making purchases after watching them.
Get FREE Samples of Video Mailers
For anyone interested in using them for their business, we’ll send FREE samples of Video Mailers when they request them. We do this with the hope that our potential customers will experience the superior quality that comes with our products so that when they compare our prices to others, they’ll understand the price difference between high quality and lower quality is not always significant. However, there is usually a significant difference in customer satisfaction.
In addition, there are reasons why phrases like “You get what you pay for” or “Buy it right or buy it twice” were created. Typically, products made with lower quality components break down quickly or simply don’t perform as impressively, which leaves consumers feeling disappointment and wishing they would have bought something better.
After considering all of this, if you’d like to purchase Video Mailers so your company can enjoy the great profits they produce, or to receive a FREE SAMPLE, contact us today.