Advances in technology have greatly impacted the way companies market themselves and their products. Here are just a few facts and observations about MediaFast video brochures showing how they can significantly boost revenue and create success in a marketing campaign:
- Feedback from MediaFast is that reorder rates are extremely high, which suggests they are successful in creating sales and increasing revenue.
- Recollection skyrockets in humans when there is a combination of audio and visual, which means viewers remember what they see and hear much more than if they were just reading words or looking at still images.
- MediaFast video brochures are custom-designed and personalized for customers who order them.
- They are reprogrammable, meaning the video can be updated or completely changed for any reason.
- The batteries are easily rechargeable and no downloads or internet connection is necessary for recipients to watch at anytime, anywhere, with anyone.
- All a recipient has to do is open a video brochure to experience it.
- They are not complicated with many options for programming, which means they don’t lock-up or have to be rebooted.
- MediaFast video brochures definitely win “The War In Mailboxes” each day because recipients are much more intrigued by them as opposed to the bills and junk mail they so often receive.
- Analytics show that recipients feel as though MediaFast video brochures are novelties and not throwaway items like business cards or other forms of print advertising.
- Analytics show that viewers share them, which for the advertiser means an increase in the number of times viewers experience the exact same emotional engagement their video brochure creates.
- People actually keep them. What other form of advertising do people actually keep?
- Video brochures engage all of our main senses, except for maybe smell (but that is coming soon… probably).
- The perceived value of companies and products represented in MediaFast video brochures increases among viewers, making this a unique way for a company to look like a million bucks!
- They can be used for instruction.
- They can be used for motivation.
- They can be used for sales.
- They can be used to summon support for specific causes.
- They can be used to send personal messages.
- The sales process becomes less intimidating with an impressive tool like the MediaFast video brochure to leave with a prospective customer.
- A prospective customer can watch a presentation on a video brochure at any time in any setting without the salesperson having to be with them.
- QR codes can be placed on the packaging that will bring more traffic to a website so the advertisers have another opportunity to connect with consumers.
- For the money, a customized MediaFast video brochure is more cost effective to create and distribute than other popular forms of advertising.
- They are much less expensive than an actual TV commercial but engage all of the same senses.
- Companies and individuals can target specific audiences with video brochures.
- A video brochure enables an advertiser to market their products and services in more places at any time without one of their representatives having to be present.
With so many forms of advertising bombarding consumers on a regular basis, companies have to find ways to make themselves stand out. Video brochures are a fantastic way for any company to do that, and MediaFast makes them affordable.
Order your custom video brochures from MediaFast today!
Having owned an advertising magazine in Utah, I’ve worked in marketing for over twenty years.
I started writing for MediaFast in 2014. The first time I held one of their video brochures, I thought something like, “Wow! This blows away our magazine and any other print advertising I’ve ever seen. This is like a TV commercial, and I’m holding it in my hands. Amazing!”
Since then, video brochures, video mailers and video boxes have become leaders in marketing performance. It’s a privilege to write about them. I also love MediaFast—with its top-notch product quality, industry leading customer service, and all of the wonderful people I get to work with.