From supplying products or services consumers want to providing jobs people need, most companies have admirable reasons to exist. Since 1991, MediaFast has been a great company resource many executives have chosen to work with so their companies can be more successful.
5 reasons MediaFast is a great company resource
- We design, produce, and reinvent solutions. Our team of experts offers complete design and creative services for Point of Purchase Displays (POP Displays), Video Brochures, CD/DVD/Blu-Ray Packaging, Promotional Items, Marketing Videos, Training Videos, and more. When clients work with us, they don’t waste time on unattainable ideas. Instead, we focus on providing clients with the information and innovation necessary to have their concepts become reality so they receive an end product that satisfies their needs and makes them look good in the eyes of their customers. We excel at providing custom media and solutions for even the most challenging projects and circumstances.
- We aren’t afraid to “burn the box” to create something unique. At MediaFast, we understand eye catching, well-constructed, tasteful merchandise will always sell better than less attractive alternatives. Our passion for designing innovative and creative products as cost effective as possible is fueled by our extensive understanding of the manufacturing processes. We strive to create designs that give our clients impressive results and maximize their budgets by managing raw material waste, increasing manufacturing productivity, and implementing “out of the box” concepts. Our decades of experience has taught us the right questions to ask to achieve success for our clients. Regardless of the size of the job or the deadlines, we help clients create epic solutions to get their messages across and ensure their products get remembered by consumers.
- We use our experience and wisdom to keep costs down. We’ve helped clients cut their costs in half when they’ve included us in the design process from the very beginning. From the start, we tailor design to be functional and cost effective. We know how to save money on materials, printing, and mailing. We’ve helped countless businesses and purchasing departments reduce their promotional budgets by thousands of dollars. When clients rely on us for help with design, printing, packaging, and fulfillment of their campaigns, they don’t have to worry about winding up over budget in the end.
- We only use brand new components. As changes in components occur, the quality of components used to make digital media products differ from factory to factory. There is a huge market for recycled or refurbished electronic components. Many suppliers have decided to use recycled or refurbished components to reduce their costs, but we feel that is not a path we want to follow. At MediaFast, we’ve determined the risk of using substandard components in our products is far too great. We value our clients, and their brands and the messages they use our products to deliver are far too important to risk delivering with low quality. Because of this, we do not use any recycled or refurbished components, ever! Every product we produce is made with only brand new, Grade A components. We believe the increased price of high quality components is the only option to completely satisfy our clients.
- We provide digital media products, which are the most modern path to success. For salespeople, having state-of-the-art sales tools with videos helps them feel more confident and relaxed. With them, they can talk less and listen more, which potential buyers appreciate. For companies, videos allow them to maintain control over how their brand is presented. Videos engage more senses in viewers and allow companies to sell without salespeople having be involved throughout the entire process. Furthermore, research has revealed humans remember up to 65% more when audio and visual are combined. Traditional forms of print advertising and audio messages do not make the same impact as videos. Videos help viewers relate to companies and raise awareness about them. Sharing testimonials, fundraising, sales, training, motivating, recruiting and branding are often done better with videos, and they often make performing these activities more convenient, more efficient, and usually less expensive when all of the costs are considered.
MediaFast can be a great company resource for you too
Designing a video brochure, POP display, training video, or promotional campaign can be difficult, time consuming, and expensive. During the creative phase, it is sometimes hard to envision how the final product will turn out and how much it will cost.
Imagine spending valuable hours designing a digital media product or campaign only to discover there is no feasible way to produce it. Maybe your design won’t fit the press or the costs exceed your budget. If that happens, you’ve just wasted precious resources and now have to go back to the drawing board to make corrections in an effort to complete the project.
Now imagine a better scenario. You have an expert working with you from the beginning to the end. Someone who knows what it will take to get everything printed, manufactured, mailed, and delivered on time. Also, imagine how great you will feel when the costs come in under budget without innovation and style having been sacrificed. This is exactly what MediaFast has done for companies since 1991. We can’t promise the costs will come in under budget, but with our expertise and efficient processes, we have a great chance of making that happen for you.
To find out more about how MediaFast can be a great company resource for your company, contact us today.
Having owned an advertising magazine in Utah, I’ve worked in marketing for over twenty years.
I started writing for MediaFast in 2014. The first time I held one of their video brochures, I thought something like, “Wow! This blows away our magazine and any other print advertising I’ve ever seen. This is like a TV commercial, and I’m holding it in my hands. Amazing!”
Since then, video brochures, video mailers and video boxes have become leaders in marketing performance. It’s a privilege to write about them. I also love MediaFast—with its top-notch product quality, industry leading customer service, and all of the wonderful people I get to work with.