If you’re a marketer, you’re probably fully aware of how impactful it can be to have your videos get watched by your target audience. Their power is why Video Marketing is the #1 strategy being used around the world. It’s also why most successful companies rely on it, and why traditional marketing tactics are no longer as effective.
Coincidently, the fact that most people don’t like to read as much anymore is one reason, right? I mean, if given the choice between reading a brochure or watching a video in a Video Brochure… Well, it’s an easy choice, at least for most.
Likewise, the way videos can say and show more in less time makes them more appealing. Also, for viewers, videos tend to escalate trust, and watching them feels like less work. At the same time, they tend to make things easier to remember, and by arousing emotions, they have a way of motivating viewers to respond.
With that said, it’s no wonder why Video Marketing blows away other strategies. However, the biggest key to success with them is finding a way to ensure they get watched by your target audience… And that’s where Video Brochures perform like superstars.
Video Brochure Examples
In case you aren’t familiar with them, here are examples of Video Brochures we’ve created for clients.
Why Marketing Videos Get Watched In Video Brochures
Marketing videos can significantly influence a target audience. Below are 8 reasons why presenting them in Video Brochures helps ensure they’ll get watched by a company’s most-likely-customers.
- Ideal for high impact direct mail campaigns. Unlike pieces of mail in a pile, Video Brochures stand out significantly. The emotional effect they generate on recipients is unrivaled. They also create amazing impressions, and with respect to making a recipient feel valued, these have that covered as well.
- They’re innovative and novel. By combining the power of videos with traditional print marketing media, they produce a positive impact on consumers in a unique way. Likewise, the video screen grabs attention, giving a viewer a feeling almost like they’re holding a TV commercial in their hands.
- Excellent Storytellers. People tend to love stories. We fall in love with them from the time we’re kids, and by arousing emotions with sight, sound and motion, they often resonate with us throughout our lives. Similarly, in marketing, stories in videos have a way of satisfying the personal connection we seek as we search for information and understanding. By drawing us in, holding our attention, giving us information, and making us feel invested in what’s happening, they tend to make it easier for us to make purchasing decisions.
- Ideal for Target Marketing. Video Brochures enable videos to be delivered directly to prospects in-person or by mail (Video Mailers). Afterwards, they’ve been known to produce as high as a 66% response rate, and they make follow-up significantly easier.
Another Example Of A Video Brochure
Just to break this up a bit, here’s another example of a Video Brochure we created for a client.
Continuing With Why Marketing Videos Get Watched In Video Brochures
- They capitalize on a sharing-effect. In addition to not being able to set them aside once they’re received, recipients often share them with others. And, since those “others” are usually people who influence their purchasing decisions, Video Brochures are able to make an even greater impact. Seriously, can you imagine traditional printed brochures, pamphlets, flyers, or business cards doing that? I can’t either…
- Highly effective communication tools. While the most fundamental type of communication is face-to-face, video is the next best thing. For example, it can communicate detailed information about legal services, business software, pharmaceutical products, health and beauty products, training practices, and deliver demonstrations extremely well.
- Connecting with millennials, gen xers, and baby boomers. The convenience of videos has made a major influence on millennials, gen xers, and baby boomers. As a result, there has been a major shift in how purchasing decisions get made. Companies who have realized those changes in consumer preferences have done well… And there’s no need to reference what has happened to many companies who haven’t. Let’s just say, hopefully they’ve found other ways to thrive.
- Tangibility. The impact of tangibility on feelings is substantial. People want to see, hear and touch things before deciding to move forward with them in their lives…at least quite often. With that in mind, being able to see, hear and hold a Video Brochure will help it make an even greater impact on a recipient, and that’s one significant characteristic that contributes to the high ROI they tend to produce.
One More Example Of A Video Brochure
Just to show a bit more, here’s another example of a Video Brochure we created for a client.
Case Study: SBE Entertainment Group
SBE Entertainment Group is a privately owned hospitality company that develops, manages and operates 5-star resorts, hotels, residences, restaurants and nightclubs around the world. They’ve been highly successful since 2002, and we were honored when they chose us to help with their marketing.
With a goal of announcing new resort properties to their target audience, they collaborated with us to create an attention-grabbing, unforgettable Hardcover Video Brochure. They wanted it to be worthy of the class and style with which they operate, and they wanted to capitalize on the power of videos as much as possible.
After distributing them, they reported a significant increase in new property bookings. And as a result, they’ve implemented them into their regular marketing campaigns with great success.
Get The Best Video Brochures From MediaFast
Each month, we confidently send out dozens of FREE samples to prospects who are interested in learning more about our Video Brochures and Video Mailers. We’ve learned that they typically appreciate the superior quality our products deliver, and we’re willing to let them compare what we offer to those of our competitors at any time.
For example, here’s a testimonial from one of our clients. “MediaFast helped my company produce an amazing video brochure that we use to connect with hard-to-reach decision makers. The package lands on their desk and when the customer opens it, the WOW factor takes over. The fact that a video starts to play as soon as they open the brochure is impressive and captures the attention of the recipient. We’ve already placed a second order!” — Debra H.
Also, our Video Brochures have only a .05% malfunction rate (half a percent), which is far superior in our industry. Plus, customer satisfaction is our highest priority. We only use brand new, Grade A components to ensure the best quality, and we include a full one-year warranty as well.After reading this, if you’d like to use Video Brochures to ensure your marketing videos get watched by your target audience, or to get a FREE Sample, contact us today.
Having owned Villager Magazine in Utah, I’ve worked in marketing for over twenty years.
I started writing for MediaFast in 2014, and the first time I held a Video Brochure, I instantly thought something like, “This blows away our magazine…and any other print advertising I’ve ever known. It’s like I’m holding a TV commercial in my hands. These things are amazing!”
Since then, Video Brochures, Video Mailers and Video Boxes have become marketing superstars. Writing about them is definitely a privilege, and with regards to MediaFast—with its industry-leading product quality, outstanding customer service, and phenomenal associates—I feel like I couldn’t have picked a better group of people to work with.