Being memorable in the most opportune moments is the main goal of marketing for companies, and video brochures excel at that very thing.
They’re like TV commercials people can hold in their hands, and quite possibly even more effective because they’re tangible. They’re also less expensive, making them an ideal way for companies to maximize their marketing funds, and allow companies to target their most likely customers in a very classy way.
Effective Ways Companies Use Video Brochures
In addition to marketing, companies have discovered video brochures are ideal for helping them accomplish many important matters in business. For example:
- Selling – Video brochures are perfect for sales because they grab attention and allow companies to consistently present themselves at their best. They also attract decision makers, make average salespeople great, and sometimes even make sales themselves.
- Showcasing Portfolios – The ideal portfolio shows the best of what someone or something has to offer, and video brochures make them look even better. For anyone looking to highlight their talents or skills, or even an opportunity of some kind, we couldn’t recommend a better strategy.
- Fundraising – People feel inspired to give when they feel connected to a cause. Videos are excellent for telling stories, which help connect people emotionally so they’ll feel more inspired to donate to causes they deem worthy.
- Sharing Testimonials – Consumers often rely on testimonials from others when making purchasing decisions. Videos make them even more impactful because they engage more senses and feel more genuine.
- Training – Companies often like to train people in groups. However, sometimes it is difficult for them to get large groups of people together because the logistics can be challenging. To avoid lost time and travel expenses, training with videos on video brochures can be a perfect solution because they allow viewers to watch in ideal settings at times best for them.
- Branding – When consumers remember companies and their products or services when they’re looking to buy them, that equates to great branding. Video brochures help make companies and their products more memorable, which increases the chances of that happening.
- Recruiting – Video brochures add flair to recruiting and help recruiters and their messages stand out above competitors. Also, since it is common for people to solicit the opinions of others when making important decisions, video brochures make it easy for recruits to show others what they are considering.
- Instructing – It has been proven that learning improves when videos are used. Recollection skyrockets in humans when there is a combination of audio and visual used to teach, and videos are now relied upon heavily in the teaching industry.
- Motivating – Videos are perfect for exciting, inspiring and motivating people. Also, since video brochures do not require electricity or an internet connection, videos on them can be used to motivate people practically anywhere at anytime.
- Staying Modern – People love videos and they seem to be practically everywhere. Consumers feel companies who use videos know better how to connect with them, and most professionals choose watching videos over other ways of gathering information so they can make decisions.
Video Brochures Help Accomplish Important Matters
Videos grab attention, peak curiosity, and make messages for any purpose more interesting and memorable. Marketing with videos has produced great success for companies for several years now, and video brochures reportedly produce outstanding ROI for companies who use them.
For most, they’ve proven to be worth every penny, and in some respects, they are like having a bigger staff filled with more effective personnel because of the many important matters they help companies accomplish.
Having owned an advertising magazine in Utah, I’ve worked in marketing for over twenty years.
I started writing for MediaFast in 2014. The first time I held one of their video brochures, I thought something like, “Wow! This blows away our magazine and any other print advertising I’ve ever seen. This is like a TV commercial, and I’m holding it in my hands. Amazing!”
Since then, video brochures, video mailers and video boxes have become leaders in marketing performance. It’s a privilege to write about them. I also love MediaFast—with its top-notch product quality, industry leading customer service, and all of the wonderful people I get to work with.