Video brochures provide a highly successful way to make companies more visible, credible and profitable. For companies looking to stand out and increase the number of times their messages get heard by their target audience, they’re practically unbeatable.
Affects Of Increasing Visibility, Credibility and Profitability
Videos have become the most effective way in many circumstances for companies to connect with a target audience. They’re interesting, efficient, and often preferred by consumers. They can also be inexpensive to make and work exceptionally well for sales, marketing, recruiting, training, branding, motivating, reporting, fundraising, sharing testimonials, and many other purposes.
When it comes to marketing and branding, here are some benefits for companies who become more visible, credible and profitable:
- Visibility helps decrease the amount companies are affected by “out of sight, out of mind” with their most likely customers.
- Credibility is strengthened when companies increase the number of times their brand is seen and heard, which essentially helps consumers feel like their products or services are more reliable and popular in the marketplace.
- Profitability usually increases when visibility and credibility escalate, which is the primary goal for most companies in the first place.
Correspondingly, because people love videos, they’ve become one of the most effective ways for companies to create visibility and demonstrate their expertise. They also provide the visual impact, simplicity, and immediacy consumers crave to satisfy their desires to learn quickly and be entertained as much as possible.
Likewise, companies who use videos for various purposes in business tend to have more success peaking interest and getting a response to their calls to action from prospects. Often they’re ready to spend money after watching video messages, and closing deals with them tends to be easier as well.
Video Brochures Excel At Boosting Revenue
When companies successfully engage prospects who are the most interested in their products or services, they ultimately plant their brand in the minds of their most likely customers. As a result, companies usually enjoy a boost in revenue and gain the opportunity to benefit from repeat business and referrals.
Accomplishing the following objectives is how video brochures excel at boosting revenue for companies:
- They increase enthusiasm in salespeople and somewhat relieve them of pressure
- They help salespeople get messages past “gate-keepers” so they can reach decision-makers
- They provide a novel, sleek looking piece of technology that acts as an excellent ice-breaker
- They deliver messages efficiently in an intriguing manner
- They enable companies to maintain better control over how their brand and messages are presented
- Recipients usually can’t resist the urge to share them with co-workers and other decision-makers
- Co-workers and other decision-makers usually can’t resist the urge to watch them
- They capitalize on the power of videos by using sight, sound and motion
- They increase the visibility of company’s messages because videos in video brochures tend to get watched more often
- They increase credibility because video footage of products and services being used in actual circumstances is more trustworthy
- Calls-to-action in them usually draw an excellent response
- They reportedly produce excellent ROI
By accomplishing these and other objectives, video brochures have continued to grow in popularity. Companies who have been using them for years have continued to sing their praises. As well, many companies who have recently used them for the first time have become repeat users who have continued their original campaigns or started new ones.
Be Visible, Credible and Profitable With Video Brochures
In addition to being impressive, cutting-edge pieces of technology that intrigue and impress targeted prospects, recipients usually have positive things to say about video brochures. Follow-up conversations after they’ve been watched usually go well, and companies who invest in them are usually glad they did.
With regards to the power of videos, videos presented in marketing products like video brochures are usually watched more often by the “right” people. Consumers everywhere love videos and they appreciate their availability when they want to learn about products or services. Because of this, companies who show their value to their most likely customers in such appealing ways usually enjoy greater profits because of it.
Having owned an advertising magazine in Utah, I’ve worked in marketing for over twenty years.
I started writing for MediaFast in 2014. The first time I held one of their video brochures, I thought something like, “Wow! This blows away our magazine and any other print advertising I’ve ever seen. This is like a TV commercial, and I’m holding it in my hands. Amazing!”
Since then, video brochures, video mailers and video boxes have become leaders in marketing performance. It’s a privilege to write about them. I also love MediaFast—with its top-notch product quality, industry leading customer service, and all of the wonderful people I get to work with.