To make an effective marketing video, following a proven strategy will produce optimal results. There are definitely some best practices to follow. And, they can have a major impact on how much revenue your video produces.
The Strategy We Recommend For Making A Marketing Video
In marketing, the most effective videos show viewers what they’ll gain by using a product or service. For example, let’s say your company sells a hair coloring product and the purpose of your video is to promote it. What will make the greatest impact is for viewers to see how it will give them the look they want without damaging their hair or being messy.
With that in mind, we recommend focusing on the following guidelines:
- Identify your target audience. Describing a target audience as “everyone” is not accurate. It’s best to consider the age, gender, background, and interests of your target audience beforehand. Then produce content specifically directed at them. If the main message isn’t clear or specific enough, the message runs the risk of not influencing anyone enough to make the impact you desire.
- Remain focused on what your target audience will gain. Before making a purchase, what consumers are most interested in is how the product or service will affect them.
- Keep humor and silliness to a minimum. Most people appreciate humor, but people everywhere are sensitive to many different things. Because of it, showing personality without offending anyone will help your video be much more effective.
- Be sure to arouse emotions. Using images along with sound, motion, non-verbal communication, and background music creates an emotional connection between presenters and viewers. One of the main reasons people love videos is because of the emotions they feel when they watch them. Aroused emotions are also what prompts viewers to respond to calls-to-action after watching them.
- Use animation to explain concept that are difficult to explain or understand. Animation has the ability to bend the laws of nature. By doing so, it can explain practically anything that is generally too difficult to explain with words or real life images.
Why Using A Video Marketing Product Produces Great Advantages
People love videos. They’re appealing, efficient, and feel like they take less effort to watch than reading or listening as a way to learn information. However, when used in marketing, sometimes the most difficult challenge is to get the right people to watch them. Fortunately, overcoming that challenge is where Video Marketing Products provide a huge advantage.
In a nutshell, they provide a brilliant combination of audio and visual like a TV commercial that companies can deliver directly to their most likely customers. At the same time, they cost much less and are far more convenient for sharing. One way to describe them is this: They’re like having a bigger sales staff filled with more effective personnel who produce great results.
As for why companies like buying them from us, we have over 150 years of combined experience in our leadership team. Because of it, we have a great understanding of what works and what doesn’t in marketing. We also know how important it is for our customers to spend their money wisely on Video Marketing Products that work. With that in mind, customer satisfaction is our highest priority. We also only use brand new, Grade A components to ensure the best performance, and we include a full warranty with every product we sell. To learn more, click this link: Best Quality & Full Warranty
Having owned an advertising magazine in Utah, I’ve worked in marketing for over twenty years.
I started writing for MediaFast in 2014. The first time I held one of their video brochures, I thought something like, “Wow! This blows away our magazine and any other print advertising I’ve ever seen. This is like a TV commercial, and I’m holding it in my hands. Amazing!”
Since then, video brochures, video mailers and video boxes have become leaders in marketing performance. It’s a privilege to write about them. I also love MediaFast—with its top-notch product quality, industry leading customer service, and all of the wonderful people I get to work with.