Many items with a company logo can be used as swag, but branded USB flash drives make GREAT company swag.
One benefit of using USB flash drives as company swag is that recipients can reprogram them with something for themselves. However, even after they replace the content you gave them originally on the USB, your company brand will remain on it. That’s great marketing, and it will help them remember what you and your company have to offer.
What is company swag?
Swag is a slang term used to describe the free stuff companies give away for marketing. It is usually branded with a company’s name, logo, colors and/or anything else a company uses as part of its brand. For companies, swag often creates a professional and consistent image that sends a message of confidence and trust to their clients.
As a rule of thumb, it is always best to give items as company swag people will want to use and can use often throughout all seasons of the year.
Some of the more common items companies use for swag are t-shirts, sweat-shirts, jackets, hats, socks, water bottles, cups, bags, backpacks, umbrellas, frisbees, pens, pins, notepads, notebooks, calendars, keychains, coasters, stickers, and magnets.
USB flash drives from MediaFast make GREAT swag
Despite the existence of the Cloud, which is an excellent tool providing users and companies with various capabilities to store and process their data, USB flash drives remain tremendously useful.
Here are some examples of ways USB flash drives can be used:
- Promotional tools – They can be customized to make memorable gifts and give a brand continued visibility when a recipient uses a flash drive in the presence of others.
- Data storage – They are convenient ways to store data that can be taken practically anywhere.
- Business cards – Handing someone a USB flash drive programmed with photos, videos, and other relevant content is a great way to start a new relationship.
- Resumes – A resume on a USB flash drive can help an applicant stand out above others.
- Portfolios – Photographers, artists, designers, and other professionals who market themselves with images can benefit from having portfolios on USB flash drives.
- Video advertisements – Videos have become the best way to connect with prospects and consumers.
- Catalogues – Instead of printing an extensive product catalog with oodles of pages, companies can make a digital version and load it on a USB flash drive to give to potential customers. This can be particularly cost effective, especially for companies with a product catalog that might require hundreds of pages to print.
- Direct Mail Promotions – Mailing a custom USB flash drive is an inexpensive way to pique a customer’s interest and get them to take a look at what you have stored on the drive.
- Training – It can sometimes be expensive for companies to gather employees into one live setting. With a USB flash drive, companies can control the quality of the training presented and individuals can watch whenever it is best for them.
- Orientation – USB flash drives can include welcome letters, employee handbooks, and other important policy information. Putting this information on a flash drive allows it to be easily accessed or transferred to any computer or other device for quick reference.
- Product demonstrations – Research has proven people learn better and prefer to watch videos when learning how to use products and services.
- Testimonials – By combining audio and visual, videos make testimonials much more impactful.
- Recruiting – Video tours and sales pitches can be presented impressively with USB flash drives.
- Keepsakes – Photos, special events, certificates, and other keepsakes fit safely on USB flash drives.
- Musical performances – Fans and musicians can keep performances on USB flash drives to share and watch whenever convenient.
- Sharing presentations – Having a copy of a presentation on a USB flash drive is an excellent way to allow an audience to review a presentation they may or may not have been able to attend.
Get the best USB flash drives from MediaFast
At MediaFast, we only use Grade A, brand new components to make all of our products. Product quality and performance for our clients mean a great deal to us, and customer satisfaction is our number one priority.
We understand how important it is for companies to spend their marketing dollars wisely. When clients involve us from start to finish, they consistently end up with outstanding marketing products to help themselves. And, as an added benefit, they often spend less money than they were expecting.
Having owned an advertising magazine in Utah, I’ve worked in marketing for over twenty years.
I started writing for MediaFast in 2014. The first time I held one of their video brochures, I thought something like, “Wow! This blows away our magazine and any other print advertising I’ve ever seen. This is like a TV commercial, and I’m holding it in my hands. Amazing!”
Since then, video brochures, video mailers and video boxes have become leaders in marketing performance. It’s a privilege to write about them. I also love MediaFast—with its top-notch product quality, industry leading customer service, and all of the wonderful people I get to work with.