Why MediaFast Video Marketing Products Are Excellent
Video Brochures, Video Mailers, Video Boxes, and Video Point of Purchase Displays provide an outstanding way for companies to engage targeted prospects. Buying them from MediaFast is the right choice. To stand by this statement, we mail hundreds of FREE SAMPLES every month. Afterwards, it’s common for us to receive responses like “Your samples are so much better than the ones we received from other companies. Very impressive!”
Here are reasons why we hear such statements:
- We do not lock video content on products we sell so users can change videos. This prevents them from having to purchase new units in order to make such a simple change.
- We only use brand new, Grade A components in all of our Video Marketing Products to ensure the best quality and reliability.
- One unit is the minimum order with us. We understand companies sometimes want a prototype first to use for a test run with their prospects.
- We do not “bait and switch” or “nickel and dime” with our prices. Variables do exist, but not all of them add costs. We’re also up front about them.
- We help customers choose what variables they want so they get the right sales and marketing tool for their wants and needs. To learn more, click this link: Secret To Success With Video Marketing Products.
- We provide a full warranty. To learn more, click this link: Best Quality & Full Warranty On Video Brochures.
- We have many design templates to make it easy on our customers, but none are considered standard. At the same time, customization is encouraged.
- Multiple videos can be included. Units can have up to 14 buttons for controls such as Play/Pause, Fast Forward, Rewind, Volume Up, Volume Down, which Video to play, Skip Forward 15 Seconds, Skip Back 15 Seconds, etc.
- We have over 150 years of combined experience in our leadership team.
- We know exactly when to cut corners to save time and money and when not to so quality isn’t compromised.
Our Full Warranty Sets Us Apart From Competitors
As far as we can find, we are the only company in our industry to provide a full warranty on all of our Video Marketing Products. To be clear, it is not a limited warranty.
According to FindLaw, any company that offers a full warranty must repair or replace a product during a specified warranty period. Federal law and some state laws mandate that if a company plans to fix a product covered by a warranty, it must be done within a reasonable amount of time. It must also be reasonably convenient for the consumer to get the item to and from the location where it will be repaired. Typically, this is handled through the mail or a private parcel delivery service. With that stated, a full warranty does not usually cover normal wear and tear, nor does it cover cases where evidence shows a product was not sensibly cared for or was mistreated.
Providing a full warranty on all of the products we sell is just one of the many ways we set ourselves apart from competitors. In addition to matching our business model, which is to offer the best products, prices, advice, and customer service at all times, it’s just one more reason why buying Video Marketing Products from us produces great return on investment for our customers.