Just like they do for many other purposes, Video Brochures perform amazingly well for recruiting and staffing. This case study from Cornerstone OnDemand shows that. It also explains how they used them and what their strategy has been ever since.
Case Study From Cornerstone OnDemand
Their dilemma: After years of success with emails, letters, messages and in-person visits, their salespeople were having a hard time getting meetings with many of their top prospects. “It was almost like the well had run dry,” said one of them.
Their strategy to overcome their dilemma: After various considerations, they purchased 50 Hardcover Video Brochures with Custom Mailer Boxes from MediaFast. Then they had their salespeople either drop them off or mail them to their top prospects to distribute them.
Their results: Within no time, responses began coming in. For customers who didn’t respond within a week or so, they followed up with them only to find that many were planning to respond but just hadn’t gotten around to it yet. Because of this, they ordered 150 more, and after experiencing similar results, they made Video Brochures and Custom Mailer Boxes a key part of their annual marketing strategy.
A Highlight: Alyssia, one of their sales reps, reported, “I have been trying to get a hold of (this) company for months now with no luck. Then I sent their CEO the video mailer and he all of the sudden called me to set up an appointment! ☺ yay!”
Their testimonial: “We used the MediaFast Video Brochures to target our C-suite customers and it worked! The finished product looked fantastic and we received really good feedback from our prospects on how the mailer stood out. The MF team was one of the best vendors I’ve worked with – quick to respond, always had an answer to my questions and kept me in the loop during the printing/assembly process. They went above and beyond what was expected from a vendor. I would recommend MediaFast to anyone wanting to stand out from the crowd when trying to reach prospects.”
Why Video Brochures Are Excellent For Recruiting And Staffing
First and foremost, during the eight years or so we’ve been selling them, we’ve learned that return on investment with Video Brochures is outstanding. For instance, the cost is usually between $25 and $65 per unit. Since one sale usually recoups that cost, it makes it easy to see how they’ve become so popular.
So, what makes Video Brochures so effective? One of the primary reasons is because they leave recipients feeling impressed. They also increase the perceived value of products, services and opportunities while using the power of videos to explain them. Because of it, open and response rates with them are extremely high.
Also, in this day and age, video content is king. Consumers appreciate it. Executives seek it out, and most people find it easier to trust. With that said, providing companies with an attention-grabbing way to get their videos directly into the hands of their most-likely-customers makes Video Brochures ideal for recruiting and staffing as well as sales and marketing.
And last but not least, they’re easy for decision-makers to share with others who influence their decisions. Then every decision-maker gets to hear the same information first-hand. For people who work in sales, that can be a real game-changer.
10 Reasons Why Buying From MediaFast Is The Right Choice
To explain more, here are ten reasons why you should buy Video Brochures from us.
- We only use brand new, Grade A components to ensure the best quality and performance.
- We provide a full warranty.
- The minimum order with us is one, which means for companies who want a prototype to test before placing a bigger order, we’ll make it.
- We do not lock video content, which means our customers can change it whenever they want without having to purchase new units.
- We do not “nickel and dime” with our prices. For example, we don’t have surcharges or set-up fees. Nor do we charge extra for standard size screens, memory, or batteries. Even loading videos is included in the prices we disclose.
- Rather than up-sale, we help our customers choose what variables are best for them without pushing them to overspend.
- While customization is encouraged, we have design templates to make it easier. We also offer guidance or a full design service for customers who want it.
- Multiple videos can be included in Video Brochures purchased from us.
- Units can have up to 14 buttons for controls. The most common are Play/Pause, Fast Forward, Rewind, Volume Up, Volume Down, Skip Forward 15 Seconds, and Skip Back 15 Seconds.
- We know when to cut corners to save time and money and when not to so quality isn’t compromised.
- Bonus: We offer FREE recycling. When anyone has Video Marketing Products they’ll no longer use, if they send them to us, we’ll make sure they don’t wind up in a landfill.
After reading this, if you’d like to purchase Video Brochures so your company can benefit from how well they work for recruiting and staffing, or to get a FREE SAMPLE, contact us today.