Business cards used to be super cool… years and years ago. Still, they’re kind of essential because if you’re in business and don’t have one, it might seem a little strange. Not that they’re required, but my guess is you know what I mean. Anyway, regardless of that, you don’t have to keep yours unexciting because with us, you can ditch your boring business card for one with a video in it.
Images of Video Business Cards
In case you’re unfamiliar with them, here is a video of business cards with videos in them. By the way, they’re practically the same size as traditional versions except they’re slightly thicker.
Why Business Cards Are Practically Essential
Maybe you’re thinking what I’m thinking… Why in this digital age do we still need business cards? Well, they really do still have a place in our culture. Business professionals also still expect them to be passed around, whether they’re kept or not.
With that said, here are five reasons why business cards are still helpful:
- Simplicity: While you could email or text your information to new contacts, doing so means you have to get their information and input it into your electronics first. Is that really more convenient than handing them your business card?
- Legitimacy: Professionals want to deal with others they feel like they can trust. When faced with the unknown, making judgments based on appearance and what other people say feels natural. With that being the case, having nice business cards is one way professionals can let others know they’re running a real business, and they’re trustworthy.
- Marketing: The purpose of business cards is to promote the people and companies highlighted on them. Then, after they’re handed out, the hope is that recipients will use the information on them to contact the professionals they represent to do business. At the same time, they can also be used to tell prospects why they should call, among other things.
- Culturally Appropriate: Just like in China and Japan, business cards have been a part of American culture for decades. More than likely, for reasons listed here as well as others, they’ll continue to be an important part of our business culture for many years to come.
- Networking: In-person networking has been a tried-and-true method for creating business relationships, finding opportunities, and increasing sales for decades. All the while, business cards have played an important role in those activities.
With that said, here is how they’ve become more modern.
Not Your Parent’s Boring Business Card
Video business cards are similar to HD IPS Video Brochures in that they don’t get thrown away. They also get shown around rather than set aside by recipients, and they deliver a much more impactful message.
For a few seconds, can you imagine your traditional marketing materials including videos in them? For example, what if instead of mailing pamphlets or catalogs, you distributed Video Mailers like the ones shown in the video below? Or what if you distributed your samples or gifts in Video Boxes instead of in regular cardboard boxes?
Similarly, Video Business Cards simply make a much better impression. They’ll get your voice in the room with your prospects. They’ll also speak to others who influence their decisions. Instantly, you and your business will become more modern, and more than likely, recipients will never forget about you… especially when they want or need what you sell.
Video Mailers and Brochures In Action
To give you a better idea of what I’m referring to, here is a video showing Video Mailers and Video Brochures in action.
Improve Your Marketing With Video Business Cards
Video Business Cards offer an excellent way to improve your company’s marketing.
In a nutshell, they’re great for breaking the ice when meeting new prospects. They make a much better impression than traditional business cards, and they don’t get thrown away or stuck in a drawer like most other marketing materials.
However, to get a better feel for this, imagine how you’d feel if someone handed you their business card and it had a video in it. Wouldn’t it make them more memorable? Wouldn’t you also want to show it to others because of how novel it was, meaning it would make an even greater impact?
Truth is, that happens often, and ROI with them is reportedly outstanding… And so is ROE, which is a new way to measure results.
After reading this, if you’d like to upgrade your boring business card to one with a video in it, or to get a FREE Sample, contact us today.
Having owned Villager Magazine in Utah, I’ve worked in marketing for over twenty years.
I started writing for MediaFast in 2014, and the first time I held a Video Brochure, I instantly thought something like, “This blows away our magazine…and any other print advertising I’ve ever known. It’s like I’m holding a TV commercial in my hands. These things are amazing!”
Since then, Video Brochures, Video Mailers and Video Boxes have become marketing superstars. Writing about them is definitely a privilege, and with regards to MediaFast—with its industry-leading product quality, outstanding customer service, and phenomenal associates—I feel like I couldn’t have picked a better group of people to work with.