Companies who use video brochures gain huge advantages over competitors. They combine the power of videos with attention grabbing design to help marketing messages get more attention, and return on investment with them is excellent.
15 Huge Advantages Video Brochures Deliver
- Video brochures provide a classy way for companies to control how their messages get presented.
- They give salespeople a highly effective way to go about their work while feeling more relaxed and confident.
- Video brochures serve as an interesting icebreaker during introductions.
- They help companies stand out from competitors.
- They offer companies a cost-effective alternative to traditional sales and marketing.
- Because they feel so novel, assistants and receptionists often feel more motivated to give video brochures to decision-makers sooner rather than later.
- Because they feel so novel, it is extremely common for executives to share them with co-workers and other decision-makers who influence their decisions.
- Video brochures allow other people who influence decision-makers to see the same impressive presentations, which is much more effective than hearing the information in a second hand nature.
- Video brochures rarely get set aside or thrown away like most other sales tools or marketing materials.
- Companies have an easier time getting targeted prospects to watch their videos when they’re presented to them in video brochures.
- They increase convenience for users and recipients.
- Video brochures help companies increase awareness on the value their products and services offer.
- By leaving video brochures for prospects to watch, salespeople have an ideal reason to follow up, which increases their chances of making sales.
- Because videos have proven to increase trust, video brochures often shorten sales cycles.
- Sometimes video brochures even make sales themselves.
While there are many more advantages, this list explains some of the bigger ones. To learn more, please read: Make Sales Faster With Video Brochures
MediaFast Video Brochures Increase Sales
In the digital world we live in, video brochures have become an excellent way for companies to increase sales. One of the reasons they’re so effective is that they engage more senses and arouse more emotions in viewers, which helps them create a better connection between companies and their most likely customers. They’re also extremely impressive, efficient, and ideal for helping videos get watched by decision-makers. For people who understand the power of videos, this is a huge benefit.
On top of that, executives usually find it hard to resist sharing video brochures with co-workers and other decision-makers. That usually doesn’t happen with most other sales tools and marketing materials, and they increase the perceived value of what is being sold and the company who is presenting it. By doing so, they make the job of a salesperson much easier.
At MediaFast, we’ve seen how effectively video brochures help companies reach a target audience. Our customers regularly tell us they help them make more sales, and they’re very pleased with the revenue video brochures produce.
Also, we understand how important it is for companies to spend their marketing dollars wisely on strategies that will produce profits. Because of that, we only use brand new, Grade A components to ensure the best quality in all of the marketing products we sell. In addition, our customers can rely on our products to perform exactly how they’re expected to perform when they use them with their clients. Then, if their videos are good and their products or services will benefit their prospects, they’ll have a better chance of making sales.
Having owned an advertising magazine in Utah, I’ve worked in marketing for over twenty years.
I started writing for MediaFast in 2014. The first time I held one of their video brochures, I thought something like, “Wow! This blows away our magazine and any other print advertising I’ve ever seen. This is like a TV commercial, and I’m holding it in my hands. Amazing!”
Since then, video brochures, video mailers and video boxes have become leaders in marketing performance. It’s a privilege to write about them. I also love MediaFast—with its top-notch product quality, industry leading customer service, and all of the wonderful people I get to work with.