Video Brochures, Video Mailers and Video Boxes are cutting-edge Video Marketing Products from MediaFast that help companies enjoy outstanding profits from their videos. They’re hard to beat as a way for companies to connect with their most likely customers, and buying them from MediaFast ensures they deliver great value.
Regarding how long it takes to receive them, our Video Marketing Products can usually be in customer’s hands within three weeks from the time artwork is approved. Considering the typical time frame in our industry, that’s pretty fast since all brand new Video Marketing Products come from China.
Also, because we’re so confident in the products we sell, we mail hundreds of FREE SAMPLES every month to potential customers who request them. Since we keep them stored in our warehouse in Utah, we can usually have free samples delivered within 2 to 4 days. Once they’re delivered, it’s common for us to hear responses like “We got samples from other companies, but the quality of yours is much better!”
Why MediaFast Video Marketing Products Are The Best
- We only use brand new, Grade A components to ensure the best quality and reliability.
- We don’t lock video content, which means users can change videos in their marketing and sales tools without having to purchase new ones. Click this link to learn how you can get the most from buying Video Brochures from MediaFast: Are Video Brochures Reusable?
- We provide a full warranty on all of our products.
- Because companies sometimes want a prototype to test first, a minimum order with us is only one (many of our competitors require an order of at least 100).
- While variables exist, not all of them add costs from us. We keep our prices fair and competitive, and they’re all disclosed up front.
- We help customers choose what variables they want so they can get the right Video Brochure, Video Mailer, or Video Box for their company’s purposes. Click this link to learn how your company can make the most out of using Video Marketing Products: Secret To Success With Video Marketing Products.
- While we have many design templates for convenience, none are considered standard. We encouraged our customers to customize their marketing and sales tools, and we’re happy to help with suggestions, examples, and design services.
- Video Brochures purchased from us can have up to 14 buttons for controls such as Play/Pause, Fast Forward, Rewind, Volume Up, Volume Down, Video (multiple videos can be included), Skip Forward 15 Seconds, Skip Back 15 Seconds. The first five buttons are included in our standard prices.
- We are a leader and an innovator in the industry with over 150 years of combined experience in our leadership team.
- We know exactly when to cut corners to save time and money without sacrificing quality, and when not to.
Video Marketing Products Are The Newest Trend In Business
Companies are profiting from people’s love of videos now more than anything else in marketing. To avoid missing the trend, be sure your company catches the wave.
Effectively, videos capture and hold people’s attention longer than almost all other forms of communication. People feel like they just don’t have time to sit through long presentations, and most consumers would rather not read through pages of information about companies or the intricacies of their products or services just to learn the information they’re most interested in.
With that in mind, one of the best strategies in business is to use short, scripted videos presented in Video Marketing Products like Video Brochures, Video Mailers, and Video Boxes. They’ve proven to grab the attention of recipients, impress them, and get them to watch video messages from companies who believe they have a product or service that can make their lives better. What’s more, recipients usually share them with others who influence their decisions, and the added exposure ultimately creates more sales.
Having owned an advertising magazine in Utah, I’ve worked in marketing for over twenty years.
I started writing for MediaFast in 2014. The first time I held one of their video brochures, I thought something like, “Wow! This blows away our magazine and any other print advertising I’ve ever seen. This is like a TV commercial, and I’m holding it in my hands. Amazing!”
Since then, video brochures, video mailers and video boxes have become leaders in marketing performance. It’s a privilege to write about them. I also love MediaFast—with its top-notch product quality, industry leading customer service, and all of the wonderful people I get to work with.