As a marketer, you probably understand the value of “Get FREE Samples”. They’re great sales tools, and we give them out because, “We believe our competitors can’t produce what we produce for the same great prices,” says Bill Diaz, Vice President of MediaFast. “And since our prospects don’t know that, we need to show them.”
Why You Can Get Free Samples From MediaFast
Essentially, it’s easier for consumers to make purchases after they touch and feel something they’re considering buying. Even though online reviews and testimonials help, there’s nothing like experiencing something first-hand to get a genuine feel for its quality and performance.
With that in mind, the concept of giving away samples feels like the best way to go. We know how our products compare to ones made by our competitors, and it’s common for us to get responses like “As soon as I compared your samples to ones from other companies, the MediaFast samples were better — and the others weren’t even close.”
In other words, our philosophy is this: When a company believes in the quality of the products they sell, giving away FREE Samples is typically a profitable strategy. It’s one we believe in, and it’s paid off well for us.
MediaFast Video Brochures and Video Mailers In Action
In case you aren’t familiar with Video Brochures or Video Mailers, here is a short clip of some we’ve made.
ROI Is High With Video Brochures and Video Mailers
To engage decision-makers, sometimes companies need to try extraordinary strategies. Otherwise, they either get ignored, or their most-likely-customers buy from their competitors. Fortunately, our Video Brochures and Video Mailers help ensure that doesn’t happen, and recipients tend to actually enjoy receiving them.
In a nutshell, here’s why they’re so effective:
- Consumers can’t resist watching them instead of setting them aside.
- Recipients share them with others who influence their decisions.
- Videos arouse emotions, which feels inspiring, entertaining and worthwhile.
- They increase the understanding of products, services and opportunities.
- Video Brochure Mailers help companies stand out from their competitors.
- They make marketing messages feel more personal to target audiences.
- Recipients respond to them significantly more often than other forms of marketing media.
As an example of those points, here’s a testimonial from one of our customers: “I’ve worked with MediaFast on two very successful video brochure projects over the last 2-years and can’t say enough about their professionalism and excellent customer service. With their help we were able to produce very well received and effective sales tools. We will do business with them again. I recommend MediaFast highly and without reservation.” — N. Rivas
Why Our Samples Blow Away Ones By Our Competitors
At MediaFast, we understand that consumers go through a decision-making process after realizing they have a need, desire, or problem they’d like to solve. Then they start seeking information about potential solutions and a huge amount of information influences their final decision. For instance, price, availability, and personal preferences all get factored in.
For prospective buyers, here’s why we believe we’re the best option:
- We only use brand new, Grade A components to ensure the best quality and reliability.
- We do not lock video content, which means companies can change videos without having to purchase new units.
- The minimum order from us is one unit.
- We provide a full one year warranty.
- Our philosophy is to not “bait and switch” or “nickel and dime” with our prices. While variables exist, not all of them add costs.
- We work with our customers to determine what variables they want and then help them get what they envisioned.
- While we have many design templates, none are considered standard. We also encourage customization, and our designers can help if needed or wanted.
- Units from us can have up to 14 buttons. The most common are Play/Pause, Fast Forward, Rewind, Volume Up, Volume Down, Video (multiple videos can be included), Skip Forward 15 Seconds, Skip Back 15 Seconds.
- By working with us, companies get an innovator and leader in our industry with over 150 years of combined experience within our leadership team.
- We know exactly when to cut corners to save time and money without compromising quality. We also know when to not cut corners at all.
Having owned Villager Magazine in Utah, I’ve worked in marketing for over twenty years.
I started writing for MediaFast in 2014, and the first time I held a Video Brochure, I instantly thought something like, “This blows away our magazine…and any other print advertising I’ve ever known. It’s like I’m holding a TV commercial in my hands. These things are amazing!”
Since then, Video Brochures, Video Mailers and Video Boxes have become marketing superstars. Writing about them is definitely a privilege, and with regards to MediaFast—with its industry-leading product quality, outstanding customer service, and phenomenal associates—I feel like I couldn’t have picked a better group of people to work with.