Video Brochures provide one of the very best ways for companies to engage a target audience. They’ve been producing excellent results around the world for several years now, and it’s surprising that even more companies aren’t using them considering the excellent ROI they produce in most cases.
Why Video Brochures From MediaFast Are The Best
Companies who do great marketing are often ones who make a lot of money because of it. Fortunately, as a way for companies to take their marketing to the next level, Video Brochures can certainly do the trick. If you aren’t familiar with them, please click the following link: Why Video Brochures Work So Well
Here are several reasons why we think Video Brochures purchased from us are the best:
- We only use brand new components. To ensure the best quality and performance, we only use brand new, Grade A components in all of the Video Brochures we sell. This makes them more reliable, and we have agreements with the factories we work with to keep the prices affordable.
- We do not have a minimum order. From what we know, many of our competitors will only accept a minimum order of 100. For us, an order of one is perfectly fine. We understand that sometimes companies want a prototype first to use as a demo, and we’ll happily make it for them. Then they can let us know if they want to order more when they’re ready.
- We do not lock video content. While our competitors lock video content on Video Brochures so their customers will have to order new ones if they want to change the video content, we do not do that. As a result, Video Brochures purchased from us are re-usable. To learn how easy it is to change video content on a Video Brochure from MediaFast, click this link: How To Change Video Content On A Video Brochure
- We provide a full warranty. As far as we know, we are the only company in our industry to provide a full warranty on Video Brochures, and it is not a limited warranty.
- We do not add extra charges. We do not charge set-up fees or surcharges. Price quotes from us include everything our customers will have to pay to get Video Brochures from us. For example, we do not charge to load video content or additional fees for multiple buttons (up to 6 can be included).
- We understand that variables exist. The wants and needs of customers are different and not everyone wants or needs the same standard Video Brochures. Because there are many different screen sizes, memory sizes, quantities, battery strengths, button possibilities, button functions, video lengths, and looks for the printed content, we choose not to make assumptions. Instead, after we hear exactly how our customers intend to use their video brochures and what content they want to include, then the design and other variables are chosen by them with our help.
- Screen size does NOT affect ROI. In all the years we’ve been selling Video Brochures, we have yet to come across any data that indicates if screen size helps or hurts ROI.
- Design templates exist, but none are considered standard. While there are popular models, custom design and programming is very popular. We definitely encourage customization, and our designers are very good at it.
- Units can have up to 14 buttons (so far). While this number might increase, the highest number of buttons on a Video Brochure we’ve produced is 14. With regards to price, we allow up to 6 buttons without any extra charges. However, if someone wants or needs more, we can do it for some extra cost. The most common buttons are Play/Pause, Fast Forward, Rewind, Volume Up, Volume Down, Video (multiple videos can be included, each activated by its own button), Skip Forward 15 Seconds, and Skip Back 15 Seconds.
Hopefully after reading this you can see why we consider our Video Brochures to be the best.