How To Buy The Best Video Marketing Products
Video marketing has quickly become one of the very best ways for companies to engage a target audience. Videos provide many advantages, and companies have realized they get the greatest ROI when they find ways to get theirs watched by their most likely customers.
With that in mind, sometimes the first question companies ask is, “How do we get the right people to watch our videos?” The answer is simple – video marketing products like Video Brochures and Video Mailers are excellent when sent to targeted prospects.
The next question they often ask is, “How do we get the best value on video marketing products?” Again, the answer is simple – MediaFast sells the best video marketing products at great prices.
Why MediaFast Video Marketing Products Are The Best
Fortunately, video marketing products provide a classy, effective way for companies to distribute their videos. With that said, here are reasons why MediaFast video marketing products are the best:
- We only use brand new components. To ensure the best quality and performance, we only use brand new, Grade A components in all of the video marketing products we sell. By doing this, they are more reliable for our customers.
- The minimum order is one. From what we understand, other companies in our industry require orders of video brochures to be at least 100. However, we do not have a minimum. Companies sometimes want a prototype first that they can use as a demo, and we’ll happily fulfill those orders.
- We do not lock video content. Rather than limit how our customers can use the products, we do not lock the video content that is originally placed in them. Instead, we leave them unlocked so our customers can change videos on each unit as often as they’d like. To learn how easy it is to change video content on video brochures, click this link: How To Change Video Content On A Video Brochure
- We provide a full warranty. As far as we know, we are the only company in our industry to provide a full warranty on video marketing products. It is not a limited warranty.
- Regarding our prices, there is no “bait and switch”. We do not charge set-up fees or surcharges. Our quotes include everything our customers will have to pay to have their expectations met. For example, we do not charge to load video content or for multiple buttons to be included (up to 6 can be included without any extra fees).
- Variables exist. We realize the wants and needs of customers are different. For example, not everyone wants or needs the same standard video brochures. Since there are many different screen sizes, memory sizes, quantities, battery strengths, button possibilities, button functions, video lengths, and print content options, we would rather not make assumptions. Together, after we hear exactly how our customers intend to use their video brochures, then the design and other variables are decided upon.
- Screen size does NOT affect ROI. In all the years we’ve been working with video brochures, we have yet to come across any data that indicates how screen size helps or hurts ROI. What matters most is knowing the wants and needs of a target audience, and then presenting a video brochure with a screen size that fits well with the entire piece.
- Design templates exist, but none are considered standard. While there are popular models, custom design and programming is more dynamic and popular. In fact, we encourage customization.
- Units can have up to 14 buttons (so far). While this number will likely increase, the highest number of buttons on a video brochure we have produced for a customer is 14. Our policy is that we allow up to 6 buttons without an extra charge, but if someone wants or needs more, we can do it. The most common buttons are Play/Pause, Fast Forward, Rewind, Volume Up, Volume Down, Video (multiple videos can be included, each activated by its own button), Skip Forward 15 Seconds, and Skip Back 15 Seconds.
- With regards to memory, video length and screen size are the biggest factors. Smaller screen sizes require lower memory capacities because it takes fewer pixels to make the image look best. However, sometimes bigger screens are needed. With regards to video length, shorter is usually more effective with about 30 seconds being ideal. More than anything, the purpose of the video content and the wants or needs of the target audience should impact how long a video lasts. For more on this, click the following link: 10 Keys To Make Your Video Awesome
After reading this, my hope is that you can see how MediaFast offers the best options for companies who want to use video marketing products. ROI with them is outstanding, and we feel certain they’ll continue to produce great results.