To turn samples into huge profit-makers, using Video Boxes has proven to be an outstanding strategy. Recipients love them. They also become paying customers quite often after receiving them.
Why Giving Away Free Samples Is A Great Money-Maker
One of the most effective ways to gain new customers is to give away products and services. While that might seem counterintuitive, giving them away can actually be more beneficial to a company’s bottom line than discounting their prices.
As far as marketing and sales strategies go, giving away free samples is one of the most effective techniques companies can use to boost sales and increase awareness about their products. This is especially true for food and drink as well as health and beauty products since consumers are more likely to buy them after they know what they are getting. This is even more true when new products are being introduced into the marketplace.
With that said, here are some of the greatest benefits of giving away free samples:
- Increase Sales: After using something for free, consumers are much more likely to buy it. People tend to buy the same products and services they’ve been using as long as they’re satisfied with them. However, to get them to start buying another brand, it is often necessary for them to try it first. And, everybody likes FREE.
- Boost Brand Awareness: This is especially true for brands that aren’t as well known as their competitors in their industry.
- Engage Target Audiences: Often, the best way for companies to engage their most likely customers is to go where they are or to send something directly to them. Giving away free samples to introduce what they sell is a great way to gain them as customers.
- Create Brand Enthusiasm: Everyone loves FREE. On top of that, the more people see and hear about things, the more open they are to trying them for themselves. By increasing the number of times their products and services get used by consumers, companies give themselves opportunities to create excitement and enthusiasm about them.
- Build Trust: Consumers are more likely to buy from brands they trust. Therefore, building trust among them is necessary to boost sales and keep them consistent. While this process may take an extensive amount of time, giving away free samples is a fantastic way to get the clock started.
Granted, giving away free samples may seem like a large and daunting investment. Nevertheless, the increase in revenue it creates is often significant. And, as stated previously, it can be more beneficial to a company’s bottom line than discounting their prices.
How Video Boxes Turn Samples Into Huge Profit-Makers
On many occasions, presentation makes all the difference. This is just as true with samples as it is with anything else.
Effectively, Video Sample Boxes capitalize on the power of videos to deliver highly effective presentations. They leave recipients impressed and amazed, and because of it, companies who use them enjoy excellent return on investment.
According to feedback we’ve received, they’re classy, impressive, and great for marketing. At the same time, what makes them even better is that recipients usually can’t wait to show them to other decision-makers after they receive them. Not only does this make them more impactful in those very moments, but it also helps them accomplish the five benefits described above.
To purchase Video Sample Boxes so your company can turn its samples into huge profit-makers, or to get a FREE SAMPLE, contact us today. Oh, and if you’re concerned about distribution, we offer a complete mailing solution so our customers can remain focused on what they do best.
Having owned an advertising magazine in Utah, I’ve worked in marketing for over twenty years.
I started writing for MediaFast in 2014. The first time I held one of their video brochures, I thought something like, “Wow! This blows away our magazine and any other print advertising I’ve ever seen. This is like a TV commercial, and I’m holding it in my hands. Amazing!”
Since then, video brochures, video mailers and video boxes have become leaders in marketing performance. It’s a privilege to write about them. I also love MediaFast—with its top-notch product quality, industry leading customer service, and all of the wonderful people I get to work with.