More than any other reason, your company should use Video Mailers to engage your most likely customers because they’ll help your company make more money. Not only will they provide an excellent way to get your messages directly into their hands, but they’ll also get them to do business fairly quickly. In some instances, they’ve even proven to be more effective than face to face meetings.
How Video Mailers Will Help Your Company Make More Money
1. Selling: Video Mailers are perfect for sales because they peak interest and capture attention. They also increase the perceived value of companies who use them, meaning their products or services look more appealing too. However, the greatest advantage they produce is that they attract the attention of decision-makers, thus shortening sales cycles.
2. Marketing: Video Mailers can be practically as good as a TV commercial when sent to the right people, but they’re much less expensive. This is one of the reasons why they’ve become superstars in the world of sales and marketing.
3. Capitalizing on referrals: Emails, phone calls, and face-to-face visits are often good ways to stay in touch, but because some customer bases have the ability to produce more referrals than others, Video Mailers provide an excellent way to contact each and every one of them. They often open doors that wouldn’t have normally been opened, and return on investment with them is outstanding.
4. Launching new products or services: There aren’t many better ways to introduce new products or services than using Video Mailers. People prefer watching videos much more than looking at traditional brochures with motionless content. Subsequently, videos are now necessary to be successful in business for many companies.
5. Recruiting: Finding effective ways to engage top prospects can be challenging. The competition to win their services, or even to get their attention in the first place, can sometimes feel unconquerable. What companies have found is that Video Mailers overcome barriers and actually break through to top prospects better than most other ways they try. In truth, they feel like novelty items to most recipients, and they actually make companies more memorable.
6. Fundraising: People feel inspired to give when they feel connected to a cause. Videos are proven to enhance storytelling and connect emotionally with viewers. Coincidentally, Video Mailers provide an ideal platform for storytelling, which is the primary reason why they perform so well when used for recruiting.
7. Training: Companies often need to train groups of people but sometimes find it inconvenient to get them all together. To avoid lost time and travel expenses, Video Mailers provide an excellent solution.
Get The Best Video Mailers From MediaFast
At MediaFast, we understand the impact sales tools and Video Marketing Products have on how much revenue companies generate. In some cases, the choices they make for those purposes can actually make or break them.
With this in mind, we know what it takes to get sales tools and Video Marketing Products printed, manufactured, and delivered on time. We also know how to make them profitable when companies ask us for advice. Also, to ensure the best quality and reliability, we only use brand new, Grade A components, and we include a full warranty on everything we sell. From what we know, we are the only company in our industry to do so.
Truthfully, we can’t recommend a strategy more than using Video Mailers as a way for companies to engage their most likely customers while also practicing social distancing. They’re impressive, attention-grabbing, and ROI with them is outstanding.