As a way for companies to introduce themselves to prospects, a Video Brochure provides an ideal solution. In addition to being highly effective at engaging targeted prospects, they’ve proven to be extremely successful at getting a response from them.
A MediaFast Video Brochure Is Excellent For Introductions
First, in case you aren’t familiar with them, the following video shows Video Brochures in action. They’re practically like TV commercials people can hold in their hands, and as a result, they perform better than most other sales tools and marketing materials.
Why A Video Brochure Makes A Great Introductory Piece
When targeted prospects receive Video Brochures, it feels pretty exciting. Then, the way it normally goes, they share them almost immediately with people they work with as well as others who influence their decisions. After that, before they know it, they’re talking directly to a representative from the company who sent it to them.
Effectively, when it comes to making an introduction, they perform extraordinarily well. To explain why, here is a brief list of advantages they provide:
- Video Brochures are modern, cutting-edge, classy, and super interesting.
- The combination of visuals with sound and motion enables them to say a lot in a short period of time.
- They enable companies to ensure their messages are presented in a way they feel is best.
- They can be distributed by hand, dropped off, or mailed to targeted prospects.
- Recipients can rarely resist sharing them with co-workers and other decision-makers.
- Video Brochures have been known to make average salespeople great.
- They tend to increase the perceived value of companies and the products or services they promote in them.
- When it comes to standing out from competitors, Video Brochures definitely make it happen.
- Marketing messages presented in them naturally become more memorable.
- Video Brochures give salespeople an ideal reason to follow-up with prospects.
Again, the above is just a brief list of advantages Video Brochures create. To learn more, please click the following links: Why Video Brochures Work So Well and Why Leaving Video Brochures With Prospects Is Smart
A Video Brochure Provides A Great Marketing Strategy
At MediaFast, we understand the impact marketing has on the overall financial health of companies. In some cases, marketing can actually make or break them. We also understand how critical it is for companies to spend money on marketing strategies that actually work.
With this in mind, we know what it takes to get effective marketing materials printed, manufactured, and delivered on time. To ensure the best quality, we only use brand new, Grade A components in all of the marketing products we offer. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, and we include a full warranty on all of the products we sell. From what we know, we are the only company in our industry to do that.
Truthfully, we can’t recommend a strategy more than using Video Brochures as a way for companies to engage their most likely customers. They work super well, and ROI with them is usually outstanding.
Having owned an advertising magazine in Utah, I’ve worked in marketing for over twenty years.
I started writing for MediaFast in 2014. The first time I held one of their video brochures, I thought something like, “Wow! This blows away our magazine and any other print advertising I’ve ever seen. This is like a TV commercial, and I’m holding it in my hands. Amazing!”
Since then, video brochures, video mailers and video boxes have become leaders in marketing performance. It’s a privilege to write about them. I also love MediaFast—with its top-notch product quality, industry leading customer service, and all of the wonderful people I get to work with.