Being great at marketing in 2018 might propel your business to its most productive year ever. My hope is this post will help.
First, I’d like to point out how intelligent it is for you to realize how important marketing is for your business. For most companies, marketing has a massive effect on the amount of revenue they receive. For some, its level of success can make or break them.
To be the most profitable, a company’s most likely customers need to know about them and what they have to offer. If a company does a good job of marketing itself, its most likely customers are more likely to think of their brand when they are in the market to buy whatever it is they sell. If they don’t, their competitors are more likely to get that business.
Marketing strategies to use in 2018
By focusing on the following strategies, most companies can increase their chances of having their marketing efforts produce significant ROI.
- Be Genuine. Business marketing works better when company representatives are genuine because it pays off to be trustworthy. The more trust there is in relationships, the more likely they are to grow and produce benefits.
- Establish Goals. Before getting too deep into marketing, it is important to determine goals in an effort to ensure the right marketing tactics are utilized.
- Become an active networker. There are many networking groups that can help companies reach an increased number of their most likely customers. Networking groups can also help companies find excellent employees and other valuable resources that can help them in a number of ways. It might be impossible to put a dollar amount on how profitable exposure and word-of-mouth advertising can be, but networking is outstanding for those purposes.
- Be charitable. Volunteer for local causes and give back to your community. “Giver’s Gain” in an excellent motto, and being charitable with time and money often pays dividends in a lot of ways. Also, isn’t life just better when people focus on making the world a better place?
- Avoid asking “yes” or “no” questions. If possible, when interacting with others, it’s best not to ask “yes” or “no” questions because open-ended questions do more to help people learn about each other. As a result, foundations for relationships develop faster and stronger.
- Understand who and what you are as a company. Knowing what you do and why you do it will resonate more with people than what you sell. Understanding what you do and why you do it will also help you set yourself apart from your competition. By being able to quickly explain to others who you are and what you do with conviction, they’ll remember you more.
- Be quick to respond to others. The sooner you respond to referrals, phone calls, emails or texts, the better your chances of gaining business and preventing your prospects from turning to someone else. Otherwise, their feelings about doing business with you will be affected negatively.
- Stay on track. To accomplish business goals, it is imperative company representatives keep their focus on their goals and the processes they’ve chosen to accomplish them.
- Market to repeat customers as well as new ones. In business, it is often easier to keep current customers than it is to find new ones. However, new customers boost revenue and lead to more word-of-mouth advertising. A good rule to follow in business is that every customer is valuable because nobody knows what the future holds or who they might refer.
- Keep up with competitors. Stay modern and pay attention to what your competitors are doing. Not because you want to criticize them or because you feel inferior. Do it because knowledge is power and you can learn ways to make your company better as you compete for the same customers.
How MediaFast can help your company in 2018
Wise marketers continually keep in mind what happens with potential customers who are constantly bombarded with marketing tactics. They are aware that companies who market themselves with video marketing products usually stand out from competitors, and people love videos.
Products such as video brochures, video mailers, USB flash drives, POP displays, CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs have proven to be more interesting to potential clients, and they are viewed as novelty items instead of throw-away marketing pieces, which makes them even more effective.
To learn more about video marketing and the products we offer, contact us today.