As they battle for attention, wise marketers have come to realize they need to find ways to ensure their messages get seen and heard. Fortunately, video brochures make that happen.
Messages Get Seen and Heard In Video Brochures
In the digital age we live in, it has been reported that people get targeted with marketing messages over 4,000 times per day. I’m not sure if that’s true, but companies continuously attempt to engage us through our mobile phones, emails, radio, TVs, print media and social media. In fact, it happens so much that most people’s minds have learned to tune out the majority of it. However, what has happened for marketers as a result is that it has become harder for them to cut through the marketing noise to get the attention of their most likely customers.
One of the greatest advantages of video brochures is that they capture the attention of prospects and offer a more modern, engaging experience. Viewers enjoy their novelty and appreciate their simplicity, which is easy to understand because people are so busy, and most would rather not navigate through complex websites or read lengthy descriptions when trying to learn about something. What they desire now more than anything when trying to learn is simplicity, and video brochures provide a great deal of that. They’re also easy to pay attention to, which is a great advantage in our fast-paced world.
How Video Brochures Cut Through Marketing Noise
- People feel companies who use videos know better how to connect with them.
- Videos are more interesting because they portray changes in voice tones, facial expressions and body language. They also incorporate background music, scenery, movements and other variables to engage senses and arouse emotions.
- With the inclusion of videos and other content combined in a powerful marketing package, video brochures have proven to grab the attention of prospects over most other forms of marketing.
- Videos have the ability to say more in less time with images, motion and sounds, which makes them more appealing.
- Conversion rates are significantly higher when videos are included in sales techniques. For example, it has been reported that people are 85% more likely to buy something they are thinking about purchasing after watching a video about it.
After watching how video brochures perform for the past several years, it has become apparent that they help set brands apart from competitors and ensure their messages get seen and heard. As well, recipients tend to respond more often to a call-to-action in a video brochure and most companies who use them enjoy an increase in the number of opportunities to close deals.
MediaFast Video Brochures Will Help Your Company
To be successful in marketing, companies do better when they engage prospects with messages presented in attractive, attention grabbing marketing products. On top of that, messages are more effective when they focus on what prospects need or want to improve their circumstances. When their solutions are presented in videos, they perform even better.
From what we’ve seen, ROI with video marketing products is outstanding in most cases. When it comes to marketing, we can’t truthfully recommend anything over them to help companies accomplish their goals.
At MediaFast, we’ve been helping companies succeed in marketing for over 30 years. With over 150 years of combined experience, our team of experts offers complete design and creative services for Video Brochures, Point of Purchase Displays (POP Displays), CD/DVD/Blu-Ray, Packaging, Promotional Items, Marketing Videos, Training Videos, and more. We also offer complete distribution services to our customers at affordable costs.
To learn more about video brochures or any of the other marketing products we offer, contact us today.