Video Brochures, Video Mailers and Video Boxes are cutting-edge video marketing products that have produced outstanding ROI for several years now. As a way for companies to engage targeted prospects, they’re hard to beat, and buying them from MediaFast is the right choice.
To stand by that statement, we send out hundreds of FREE SAMPLES every month. After prospective customers receive them, it’s common for us to hear responses like “We got samples from other companies too, but yours are so much better.”
Why We’re An Excellent One Stop Shop
- We only use brand new, Grade A components in all of our products to ensure the best quality and reliability.
- We do not lock video content, which means users can change videos whenever they want without having to purchase new units.
- We provide a full warranty (read this to learn more: Best Quality & Full Warranty On Video Brochures).
- A minimum order with us is only one, so for companies who want prototypes to test, we’ll make them.
- We do not “bait and switch” or “nickel and dime” with our prices. While variables exist, not all of them add costs.
- We help customers choose what variables they want so they can get the right Video Brochure, Video Mailer, or Video Box for them (read this to learn more: Secret To Success With Video Marketing Products).
- We have many design templates for customers who want them, but none are considered standard. Customization is encouraged, and we’re happy to help our customers either way.
- Units can have up to 14 buttons for controls such as Play/Pause, Fast Forward, Rewind, Volume Up, Volume Down, Video (multiple videos can be included), Skip Forward 15 Seconds, Skip Back 15 Seconds.
- When companies buy from us, they get an innovator and leader in the industry with over 150 years of combined experience.
- We know exactly when to cut corners to save time and money and when not to without compromising quality.
Our Full Warranty On Video Brochures, Mailers and Boxes
As far as we can tell, we are the only company in our industry to provide a full warranty on all of our Video Brochures, Video Mailers and Video Boxes. To be clear, it is not a limited warranty.
According to FindLaw, any company that offers a full warranty must repair or replace a product during a specified warranty period. Federal law and some state laws mandate that if a company plans to fix a product covered by a warranty, it must be done within a reasonable amount of time. It must also be reasonably convenient for the consumer to get the item to and from the place where it is to be repaired. Typically, this is handled through the mail or a private parcel delivery service. At the same time, a full warranty does not usually cover normal wear and tear. It doesn’t cover cases where evidence shows a product was not sensibly cared for or happened to be mistreated either.
A limited warranty means coverage is limited only to specific parts, certain types of defects, or other conditions. Since it can mean virtually anything a seller chooses, it is important for consumers to ensure they understand the meaning of “limited” when buying a product. On top of that, a limited warranty typically only covers parts and not the labor required to fully repair something. It also may include a stipulation that the manufacturer and the consumer split the cost of repairs during the specified time frame of the limited warranty.
Providing a full warranty on all of the products we sell goes hand in hand with our business model, which is to offer the best products, prices, advice, and customer service at all times. If we ever sell a Video Brochure, Video Mailer, Video Box, or any other product for that matter and it doesn’t work like it should, we will fix or replace it right away.
Having owned an advertising magazine in Utah, I’ve worked in marketing for over twenty years.
I started writing for MediaFast in 2014. The first time I held one of their video brochures, I thought something like, “Wow! This blows away our magazine and any other print advertising I’ve ever seen. This is like a TV commercial, and I’m holding it in my hands. Amazing!”
Since then, video brochures, video mailers and video boxes have become leaders in marketing performance. It’s a privilege to write about them. I also love MediaFast—with its top-notch product quality, industry leading customer service, and all of the wonderful people I get to work with.