Over the past several years, video brochures have become one of the most effective ways for companies to engage targeted prospects. They help messages get seen and heard, and companies who use them have enjoyed great success.
Video brochures have proven to perform exceptionally well in sales, recruiting, fundraising, training, meetings, trade shows, product displays, reporting and several other capacities. Companies have also found them to be excellent in waiting rooms for doctors, lawyers, dentists, therapists, accountants, bankers, estheticians, and various other professionals.
However, this blog isn’t about the many ways video brochures can be used. It’s more about how much they cost.
To make this simple, the average cost of a video brochure is between $20 to $65 depending on several variables. Quantity ordered, screen size, memory size, battery size, and a few other variables affect the price per unit.
There are also upgrades that can be added, like more than 6 buttons for various functions and/or multiple videos. Touch screen is another upgrade that can be added for an additional cost.
With that said, the following attributes make MediaFast video brochures different from most other companies who sell them:
- We do not have a minimum order. Our minimum order is one unit. From what we understand, most companies require at least 100 units be purchased before they will fill an order. However, we understand that sometimes companies want prototypes or simply do not need very many video brochures, and we’ll happily fill those orders. The price per unit is higher (usually over $100), but that’s because it costs more per piece to make fewer units.
- We send FREE samples. Upon request, as long as we believe the customer is legitimately interested in becoming a buyer, we will send FREE samples.
- We do not include surcharges or set-up fees. We do not nickel and dime our customers.
- We do not add charges for every feature or component. For example, car dealerships do not charge extra for tires when people buy cars from them. Likewise, we do not add charges for standard size screens, memory, batteries, etc.
- We allow up to 6 buttons without charging extra. If someone wants more, we can do it. The most common buttons are Play/Pause, Fast Forward, Rewind, Volume Up, Volume Down, Video (multiple videos can be included, each activated by its own button), Skip Forward 15 Seconds, and Skip Back 15 Seconds.
- We do not add charges for loading video content. We do this while each unit is inspected without charging to do so.
- We do not lock video content on video brochures. What this means is our customers do not have to buy new units every time they want to change the video content. To see how easy it is, follow this link: How To Change Content On A Video Brochure
- We provide a full warranty. It is not a limited warranty. From what we know, we are the only company in our industry to do so.
- We only use brand new, Grade A components. This helps ensure the best quality and performance for our customers.
In addition to these attributes, we have over 150 years of combined experience within our team in marketing and advertising. As well as understanding the products, we understand the processes so we can help our customers get great value for their money.
Get The Best Quality From MediaFast
For over 30 years, we’ve helped companies be more successful in marketing. Our team of experts understands eye catching, well-constructed, tasteful marketing materials always produce better results, and we enjoy seeing our customers be successful.
For the money, MediaFast Video Brochures are often more cost effective to produce and distribute than other forms of marketing. ROI with them is outstanding, and we are committed to remaining on the cutting-edge of technology so we’ll remain leaders in the industry.
Having owned an advertising magazine in Utah, I’ve worked in marketing for over twenty years.
I started writing for MediaFast in 2014. The first time I held one of their video brochures, I thought something like, “Wow! This blows away our magazine and any other print advertising I’ve ever seen. This is like a TV commercial, and I’m holding it in my hands. Amazing!”
Since then, video brochures, video mailers and video boxes have become leaders in marketing performance. It’s a privilege to write about them. I also love MediaFast—with its top-notch product quality, industry leading customer service, and all of the wonderful people I get to work with.