Considering how many marketing messages get presented daily to consumers, companies who engage prospects with messages presented in attractive, attention grabbing video marketing products usually benefit greatly from it. I write this because, according to feedback we’ve been given, ROI with the video marketing products we sell is outstanding.
On top of that, messages presented in videos to target audiences have proven to perform extremely well, especially when they primarily focus on how a company’s products or services can improve the circumstances of their most likely customers.
Our Video Marketing Products Produce Great ROI
One of the greatest advantages video marketing products provide is they capture the attention of prospects by offering a more modern, engaging experience. Viewers truly enjoy their novelty and appreciate their simplicity. On top of that, watching videos feels much easier to most people than reading or navigating through online content as they try to learn about something they’re interested in.
For consumers, they reportedly get targeted with marketing messages over 4,000 times on average per day. Whether that’s true or not, I believe most people will agree that marketing messages are constantly targeting us through our mobile phones, emails, radios, TVs, print media and social media.
Since so many people have learned to tune the majority of those message out, marketers are definitely having a harder time getting the attention of their most likely customers. However, from what we’ve learned, video marketing products effectively increase the number of times the “right” people see and hear video messages targeted specifically to them.
Here are some of the benefits video marketing products provide:
- Consumers appreciate companies who use videos to communicate with them.
- Video marketing products have proven to be highly effective with decision-makers as well as those who influence their decisions.
- Videos have the ability to say more in less time by combining images with sound and motion.
- People are more likely to watch videos than read marketing materials.
- A call-to-action in video tends to motivate people to respond more effectively than when it is in a written message online or in print.
- Videos communicate better because they allow viewers to see and hear changes in voice tones, body language, scenery, background sounds, music, and demonstrations.
- Videos are more effective because they allow consumers to see products and services being used in normal circumstances.
- Videos arouse emotions in viewers, which motivates them to respond with more conviction.
- Video marketing products allow companies to maintain more control over how their messages get presented.
- 85% of consumers are reportedly more likely to buy something they are thinking about buying after watching a video about it.
With these benefits, it should be easy to see how video marketing products perform so well for companies who use them.
Video Marketing Products Influence Decision-Makers
Considering how many marketing messages consumers are targeted with on a daily basis, marketers have come to realize they need to find ways to help their messages stand out. Fortunately, video marketing products have proven to make that happen.
Executives appreciate them. Salespeople perform better with them. Prospects are more intrigued by them, and video marketing products are easy for recipients to share so others who influence their decisions can see and hear a company’s messages first-hand.
At MediaFast, we’ve been helping companies succeed in marketing for over 30 years. Our team of experts offers complete design and creative services for video marketing products like Video Brochures, Video Mailers, Video Sample and Gift Boxes, Point of Purchase Displays (POP Displays), and much more. We also offer complete distribution services at affordable prices so our customers can remain focused on what they do best.
Having owned an advertising magazine in Utah, I’ve worked in marketing for over twenty years.
I started writing for MediaFast in 2014. The first time I held one of their video brochures, I thought something like, “Wow! This blows away our magazine and any other print advertising I’ve ever seen. This is like a TV commercial, and I’m holding it in my hands. Amazing!”
Since then, video brochures, video mailers and video boxes have become leaders in marketing performance. It’s a privilege to write about them. I also love MediaFast—with its top-notch product quality, industry leading customer service, and all of the wonderful people I get to work with.