If you’re curious about video brochures and video mailers, this is intended to give you a lot of information very quickly. While the best way to find out more detailed information about them would be to talk to one of our representatives (or read some of our other website content), my hope is that this will satisfy some of your curiosities.
MediaFast Video Brochures and Video Mailers
Video mailers are simply video brochures placed in custom packaging used to mail them to targeted prospects. It’s great for branding, super classy, and exceptional for marketing, but more than anything, it thrives at helping companies get their video brochures in the hands of the right people.
Here are other important details about them from MediaFast:
- The minimum order is one. From what we understand, other companies in the industry require video brochure orders to be at least 100. However, we do not have a minimum. Companies sometimes want a prototype designed first so they can use it as a demo, and we’re very happy to fulfill those orders.
- Video content is not locked. We do not want to limit what our customers can do or create barriers to the technology. To learn how easy it is to change video content on video brochures, click this link: How To Change Content On A Video Brochure
- We provide a full warranty. From what we know, we are the only company in our industry to offer a full warranty on the video marketing products we sell. It is not a limited warranty.
- We only use brand new components. To ensure the best quality and performance, we only use brand new, Grade A components in all of the video marketing products we sell. Our philosophy is that for them to produce the best ROI, they have to work perfectly when the time comes to perform.
- Regarding our prices, there is no “bait and switch”. There are no surcharges or set-up fees, and our quotes include everything our customers will need to have their expectations met. For example, we do not charge to load video content or for multiple buttons to be included (up to 6 can be included without any extra fees). While variables exist, we do not add charges for every single inclusion.
- Variables exist. The wants and needs of customers are different and not everyone wants or needs the same standard video brochures. For example, there are many different screen sizes, memory sizes, quantities, battery strengths, button possibilities, button functions, video lengths, print content inclusions, etc. We would rather not make assumptions. Together, after we hear what purpose our customers intend to use their video brochures for and how many they believe they’ll need, then design and the variable components all become easy to figure out.
- Screen size does NOT affect ROI. Truthfully, in all the years we’ve been working with video brochures, we have yet to come across any data that indicates screen size helps or hurts ROI. What matters most is knowing the wants and needs of your target audience, and then presenting a video brochure in which the screen size fits well aesthetically with the entire piece.
- Design templates exist, but none are considered standard. Design and programming can always be customized, and while there are popular models, custom is more dynamic and popular. In fact, we encourage customization.
- Units can have up to 14 buttons (so far). While this number is likely to rise, we have produced a video brochure with 14 buttons for a customer. Our policy is that we allow up to 6 buttons without an extra charge, but if someone wants or needs more, we can do it. The most common buttons are Play/Pause, Fast Forward, Rewind, Volume Up, Volume Down, Video (multiple videos can be included, each activated by its own button), Skip Forward 15 Seconds, and Skip Back 15 Seconds.
- Regarding memory, video length and screen size are the biggest factors. Smaller screen sizes require lower memory capacities because it takes fewer pixels to make the image quality look best. However, sometimes bigger screens are needed. With regards to video length, shorter is usually more effective with about 30 seconds being ideal. More than anything, the purpose of the video content and the target audience should strongly impact how long videos last. For more on this, click the following link: 10 Keys To Make Your Video Awesome
Hopefully you’ve found this information to be helpful as you consider video brochures or video mailers for your company.