According to feedback from our clients, video brochures, video mailers, and video boxes are the most effective sales and marketing tools they’ve ever used. And the results aren’t even close.
Interestingly, all three get referred to quite often as video brochures. They actually have many different aliases—from video cards to multimedia mailers—mostly because they’re still quite novel.
Anyway, to support their effectiveness, here are a few Google reviews from our clients. To read more, click MediaFast Testimonials.
“The video cards are fantastic! They can be directly correlated to gains in sales! Highly recommend” — Chris Kiernan
“To introduce our company as we expand into new markets, we have distributed the amazing video brochures created by MediaFast to hundreds of medical professionals across the US. These video brochures have led to meaningful leads and helped us establish lasting relationships with offices that might not have worked with us otherwise. Thank you Andrea and Bill for your timely communication, professionalism and quality product. We look forward to a continued partnership with MediaFast for many years to come…” — Abby Albers
Video Highlighting Our Digital Marketing Products
In this day and age, videos are appreciated. That said, here’s one highlighting video brochures, video mailers, and video boxes we’ve created for clients.
To see more, visit the MediaFast YouTube Channel.
Why Video Brochures Are Highly Effective
Video brochures combine the tangible appeal of traditional print with the dynamic engagement of video content to make them extremely effective.
These innovative digital marketing products have proven to captivate target audiences and be game-changers for companies looking to give themselves sales and marketing advantages.
Several key factors contribute to their effectiveness.
First, video brochures harness the power of visual storytelling. Humans are naturally stimulated by visuals, and videos have the ability to convey information in a compelling and memorable way. By integrating video into a traditional brochure format, companies are able to engage their target audience and communicate their messages in a manner that draws stronger emotional responses.
Plus, video brochures offer a multisensory experience, engaging both sight and sound. The combination of moving images with verbal communication and/or music allows brands to convey their messages in hand-held devices that are far more compelling than motionless print materials.
On top of that, they’re versatile and adaptable, making them suitable for a variety of purposes. Whether used for product and service presentations, promotional campaigns, or to drum up repeat business, they can be customized to meet specific objectives.
Likewise, their portability, ease of use, and novelty make them ideal for sales, client introductions, direct mail campaigns, fundraising, trade shows, recruiting, and to engage hard-to-reach prospects.
And finally, the uniqueness of video brochures help them stand out in the crowd of sales and marketing media. As recipients are often accustomed to traditional print materials, the inclusion of video content adds a modern and innovative aspect that captures attention and sets companies apart from their competitors.
As a result, it’s easy to understand why these products blow away other sales and marketing strategies.
Attract Money To Your Company With Video Brochures
Again, since videos are so effective, here’s another for your enjoyment.
This one features Amy Hafen, MediaFast’s company owner and President, explaining why video brochures work so well.
Reach Your Marketing Goals Consistently
Here are some key reasons why marketing goals are important to reach:
- Direction and Focus: For companies, marketing goals provide a clear sense of direction. They help define where they want to go and what they want to achieve. Consequently, the clarity helps them focus their efforts and resources on specific objectives, avoiding aimless or scattered strategies.
- Measurable Success: Goals provide measurable benchmarks for success. By establishing specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and wise objectives, companies can assess their progress and determine the effectiveness of their marketing efforts.
- Resource Allocation: Knowing that companies have limited time, budget, and manpower, having clear marketing goals allows for strategic allocation of resources to help companies achieve overall business objectives.
- Motivation and Accountability: Clearly defined goals motivate individuals and teams. In addition to providing a sense of purpose and achievement, they also establish accountability. Then, when team members understand their responsibilities in achieving their goals, a sense of ownership and commitment naturally occurs.
- Strategic Decision-Making: Goals serve as a roadmap for decision-makers, guiding them in choosing the most appropriate strategies to achieve desired outcomes.
- Adaptability and Learning: If a particular strategy is not producing the desired results, marketers can adjust their approach based on what they’ve learned. This adaptive approach facilitates continuous improvement and greater knowledge.
- Alignment with Business Objectives: When marketing efforts are synchronized with overall business goals, it boosts the cohesive development and success of entire organizations.
In summary, by providing direction, measurable outcomes, efficient resource allocation, motivation, accountability, strategic decision-making, adaptability, and alignment with broader business objectives, marketing goals are integral to a company’s success. When achieved, company financials are improved, and morale is generally high.
Reaction To A Video Brochure
Here’s a video showing the reaction of a targeted prospect receiving a video brochure.
Even though it’s scripted, it’s very life-like based on feedback and our experiences.
Get Top-Notch Video Brochures From MediaFast
In today’s digital world, using videos for sales and marketing is significantly more effective than most other strategies.
That said, the key to success with them is making sure your target audience watches yours, which is exactly what video brochures, video mailers, and video boxes were created to do.
So, why do we say ours are top notch? Because we only use brand new, Grade A components to make them. As a result, all of our products have only a .05% malfunction rate (half a percent), which is far superior in our industry.
We also test them thoroughly before distributing them. And we include a one-year full warranty to stand behind them.
And finally, we also don’t lock video content on the units like our competitors do. That means our clients can update their videos whenever they want, which they often do, and reuse them. Plus, we have a recycling program. To learn more, click MediaFast Recycles Video Brochures.
After reading this, if you’d like to use video brochures to reach your marketing goals consistently, or to get a FREE sample, contact us today.
Having owned Villager Magazine in Utah, I’ve worked in marketing for over twenty years.
I started writing for MediaFast in 2014, and the first time I held a Video Brochure, I instantly thought something like, “This blows away our magazine…and any other print advertising I’ve ever known. It’s like I’m holding a TV commercial in my hands. These things are amazing!”
Since then, Video Brochures, Video Mailers and Video Boxes have become marketing superstars. Writing about them is definitely a privilege, and with regards to MediaFast—with its industry-leading product quality, outstanding customer service, and phenomenal associates—I feel like I couldn’t have picked a better group of people to work with.