To sell more with sales videos, mailing them in Video Mailers is an excellent strategy. Not only are they more interesting to recipients, but they’ve also proven to get shared amongst decision-makers and produce a better return on investment than emails and other strategies used to attract viewers.
Sell More With Sales Videos In Video Mailers
If you’re reading this, you’re probably already familiar with Video Brochures. You’re also probably well aware that Video Brochures Are Extremely Powerful Sales Tools. Additionally, they’re easy to distribute… as long as they can be handed off to prospects or dropped off at their offices.
However, since not all prospects are easy to reach in person, Video Mailers are the best possible solution to getting Video Brochures in their hands. The following is a brief list of some of their benefits:
- A message in a Video Mailer is much more interesting than a typical marketing piece.
- Instead of arriving in a package that includes branding from UPS, FedEx or any other shipping company, a Video Mailer’s packaging only includes branding from the company who sent it so the sender receives all of the focus.
- Because they’re attention grabbing and unique, Video Mailers get more attention than most other direct mail pieces.
- They practically ensure that executives targeted with them will watch the video included in them.
- Executives share Video Brochures sent to them in Video Mailers with others who influence their decisions.
- They have a way of making recipients feel special since the sender thought highly enough of them to send them such an impressive, cutting-edge marketing piece.
- The perceived value of companies who send Video Mailers escalates in the eyes of recipients.
- Companies maintain more control over how their marketing messages get presented by sending videos in Video Mailers.
With these benefits, it’s easy to see how Video Mailers help companies sell more with sales videos.
Mailing Video Mailers Is An Outstanding Sales Strategy
In sales and marketing, videos seem to be the magic ingredient in emails, online content, and Video Marketing Products. They increase open and response rates, and they definitely help companies stand out from competitors because they’re highly impressive. On top of that, consumers now expect videos to be available from companies who want to be considered among the best in their industry.
With that in mind, videos have proven to be highly effective in sales. At the same time, Video Mailers have proven to get the right people to watch them. For instance, according to Review 42, 65% of executives visit a company’s website and 39% actually call them after watching a video about a product or service they offer.
As well, decision-makers often search for videos to learn about strategies, products, services, and opportunities to help their company improve, and companies who use videos to show their most likely customers what they have to offer are considered more appealing than their competitors. As a result, ROI with videos is excellent. When companies mail them to their most likely customers in Video Mailers, they usually enjoy even better results.
In addition to creating more attention on videos, Video Mailers rarely ever get screened out by gate-keepers before reaching decision-makers. Then, after they watch them, they usually can’t resist the temptation to share them with other decision-makers and co-workers who influence their decisions.