For companies interested in upselling home services, Video Brochures work extremely well. How? Because they combine the best of print advertising with the power of videos to form one of the greatest sales tools ever. Then, while technicians are analyzing problems, they give home owners something to watch that sells the products and services they sell in a way that’s more appealing to most consumers.
On top of that, there’s a reason why consumers are 73% more likely to make a purchase after watching videos about something they are considering buying. It’s because they escalate feelings of trust, awareness, and understanding. They also say and show a lot of information in a short period of time. And, they create mental connections that feel friendly faster. As a result, sales pitches in them are more impactful, and the mental connections that are created prompt consumers to make purchases sooner rather than later, and with more confidence.
Why Video Brochures Are Ideal For Upselling Home Services
Over the past six years or so, Video Brochures have been highly effective in sales and marketing. In fact, we’ve had many customers report as much as a 60% to 70% increase in response rates when compared to other strategies they’ve used.
With that said, here are ways they provide significant advantages in the home services industry:
- They impress and educate prospects while technicians diagnose problems.
- Videos are much more appealing than reading or looking at traditional sales and marketing tools.
- Sharing Videos Brochures allows technicians to focus more on repairs and customer service than sales.
- They allow companies to better control how their sales and marketing messages get presented.
- Videos influence prospective buyers to make purchases more effectively than most other sales strategies.
- Videos make sales cycles shorter.
- Video Brochures are easy for decision-makers to share with others who influence their decisions.
- By combining images with sound and motion, videos present a lot of information in a short amount of time.
- Multiple videos can be included in Video Brochures, which means companies can cover multiple topics in the same marketing piece.
- Video Brochures can be re-used with different video content. To learn more, click this link: How To Change Content On A Video Brochure
With these advantages, it’s easy to see how Video Brochures provide a great way for home service companies to upsell their services. Technicians appreciate their help, and home owners enjoy watching them.
Why Video Brochures Are So Effective In Sales
In case you haven’t experienced a Video Brochure, visualize holding a traditional printed brochure in your hands. Then, when you open it, instead of seeing motionless text and images, a state of the art LCD screen starts playing a video. It makes sales and marketing messages more enjoyable, and as a result, makes a greater impact.
Also, companies who use them absolutely love them because they impress practically everyone. Whether used for sales, advertising, branding, product launches, training, education, proposals, or any other business purposes, they perform extremely well. They’re also less expensive than many people think.