Because they’re excellent in marketing, Video Boxes boost sales in many different industries. The video content is what makes the greatest difference. However, the gifts and samples that get included contribute to their effectiveness as well. Then, when the entire package is received, it’s as good as chocolate and peanut butter. Or chocolate and strawberries. Or chocolate and nuts… You get the point (if you like chocolate).
When Video Boxes Produced Great Results
At MediaFast, we’ve been very fortunate to work with some amazingly successful companies. We’ve also been very fortunate to work with some who were struggling only to see them get beyond their struggles when they used our Video Marketing Products. Some enjoyed success when launching new products or services. Others enjoyed success when selling the same products or services they’d been selling only to find that the new strategy improved their results.
With that said, here are examples of companies in various industries that might help you decide if Video Boxes are right for your company. To see their names, please visit our Case Studies page.
One client who has enjoyed great success with us is a marketing agency who wanted to create a “splash” when announcing the release of a new brand of liquor by one of their clients. Their Video Box featured a video of their client announcing his new product along with branded SWAG inside. It also included a bottle of the new liquor, which was surrounded by branded glasses and a beautiful classic car replica. After they were sent out, the campaign was deemed a hit and the marketing agency plans to use Video Boxes again for future product announcements.
Network Marketing Company
Another is a network marketing company who wanted to do something extraordinary when delivering special awards to their Executive ranking distributors. To accomplish this, they settled on a Video Box with a gift inside and a unique video montage highlighting each individual distributor’s achievements. When the boxes were received, they were shared all over social media with lots of excitement. The recipients also displayed them prominently in their homes. Multiple reorders have followed, and our client has continued to use this recognition strategy ever since.
Software Sales Company
Another is a company who turned to us when their traditional sales tactics were no longer meeting their expectations. They included a pair of high end socks inside their Video Boxes along with a personalized video message and a business card from one of their sales reps. Then FedEx was used to deliver them to key executives. Because the campaign worked so well, they had to stagger the delivery times farther apart. Otherwise, their sales team couldn’t meet the demands for all of the requests they received for meetings.
Movie Production Company
Another is one of the bigger movie production companies in the United States. When they first contacted us, they wanted to heighten the “buzz” around a new feature film they were about to release. In collaboration with them, we created a Video Box that they also put promotional items inside. The success it produced was so great that they’ve continued using this strategy several more times for other feature films.
Another is a company who works in the makeup industry. To enhance the presentation of a new makeup line they were introducing, they worked with us to create a state-of-the-art Video Box. Then they had them delivered to A-list celebrities and influencers. According to their feedback, the recipients “went crazy”. Influencers even created “unboxing” videos showing how impressive they were, and several of the videos went viral on social media!
Promotional Video Showing Video Boxes In Action
In case you aren’t familiar with them, here is a video showing Video Boxes in action:
Why Video Boxes Boost Sales
While we can’t promise results like those above, we do have many clients who have been just as fortunate. To explain why, here are 20 Reasons Why Video Boxes Boost Sales:
- Video Boxes engage all of the same senses as TV commercials, but they cost much less.
- Videos being included makes samples and gifts more impressive.
- Because presentation makes a huge difference, Video Boxes are huge difference-makers.
- Analytics indicate recipients rarely throw them away.
- Analytics indicate recipients usually can’t resist showing them to others who influence their decisions.
- They magnify the impact of receiving gifts.
- Recollection skyrockets in humans when there is a combination of sound and motion with images like in videos.
- Reorder rates are extremely high, which means companies who use them love their return on investment.
- They’re custom-designed, so users can present their messages exactly how they want.
- Their video content is easy to change, making them reusable.
- They plug in to recharge just like cell phones.
- They don’t require downloads or an internet connection.
- Our customers report as high as a 90% open and response rate.
- They win “The Battle For Attention” on the desks of decision-makers.
- They’re much more impressive than other forms of advertising and marketing.
- They’re excellent ice-breakers when engaging new prospects.
- They make follow-up easier, which is often a key to success in sales.
- Companies who use them benefit from an increase in perceived value.
- They make the entire sales process less intimidating for salespeople.
- A Video Box allows companies to engage their prospects without one of their representatives having to be present. That means they can reach more decision-makers in less time while also showing off their products.