How Video Brochures and Video Mailers Increase Sales
Specifically, here are ways Video Brochures and Video Mailers increase sales:
- They make salespeople and the products, services or opportunities they offer more interesting. While there are thousands of salespeople along with products, services and opportunities out there competing for attention from prospects and most likely customers, simply becoming more interesting can make a huge difference.
- They enable salespeople to talk less, listen more, and seem more pleasant. Videos have the ability to say and show a lot in a short period of time with images, sound and motion. They also arouse emotions, create mental connections, and feel like they take less effort to watch than other forms of communication. In addition, most consumers prefer salespeople who talk less and listen more to their needs. When given the ability to leave Video Brochures or send Video Mailers to prospects, salespeople can do a much better job of listening instead of talking.
- Video Brochures and Video Mailers increase the number of views videos receive from most likely customers. Sometimes the biggest challenge companies face when using videos is getting the “right” people to watch them. However, feedback indicates Video Brochures and Video Mailers are ideal for increasing the number of views videos receive from people who are most likely to benefit from what they’re promoting.
- They allow recipients to share impressive first-hand information with other decision-makers and people who influence them. While it is common for sales to be lost when decision-makers who hear information first-hand from salespeople pass along that information to other decision-makers in a second-hand fashion, Video Brochures and Video Mailers help reduce those instances. Then, when salespeople follow-up, there is often more interest in having another meeting.
- Videos increase trust. Videos have the ability to show products and services in action in circumstances in which they can actually be used. They also show real people or animated characters (excellent for topics that are hard to explain) explaining and demonstrating them. On top of that, body language, voice tones, and testimonials from actual users give viewers information they feel they can trust.
- Videos shorten sales cycles. Videos tend to create mental connections between presenters and viewers. They also tend to receive more attention from executives and consumers because they’re busy. With increased attention and trust, sales cycles often become shorter.
- Video Brochures and Video Mailers often receive a higher priority from mailroom clerks, receptionists, and assistants. It isn’t very often that cutting-edge video marketing products like Video Brochures and Video Mailers arrive for mailroom clerks, receptionists, and assistants to pass along to executives. On top of that, they’re often asked by their bosses to filter some of the marketing and sales materials sent for their attention. However, when co-workers receive them, they often place a higher priority on delivering them because they’re so novel and impressive.
- Target audiences feel like companies who use videos, especially if they present them in Video Brochures or Video Mailers, know better how to communicate with them. People are busy. Whether they’re at work or on personal time, they often feel like they just don’t have time for all of the marketing messages that regularly call for their attention. However, most people love videos and would rather watch them to learn about products, services or opportunities than read or listen to audio about them.
- Watching videos about products, services or opportunities motivates people to make purchases. Reportedly, 85% of consumers are more likely to buy something they are considering buying after watching a video about it. Since video marketing products help videos receive more attention from consumers who are most likely to buy what they’re selling, Video Brochures and Video Mailers are proven to be highly effective.
- Video Brochures and Video Mailers are almost impossible to ignore when prospects receive them. They’re novel. They’re impressive. They’re also efficient. All of these qualities increase their appeal and make them virtually impossible for recipients to ignore.
- Video marketing products provide an ideal reason for follow-up, which has proven to increase sales. According to HubSpot, 80% of sales require at least 5 follow-ups. Also, 44% of salespeople give up after only one follow-up. What that means is 44% of salespeople have an 80% probability that they won’t close the sale after making an initial presentation. To offset this, Video Brochures and Video Mailers create an ideal reason for follow-up in sales.
After reading this, our hope is that these explanations of how Video Brochures and Video Mailers increase sales is enough to help you feel more confident about using them. They’ve been producing impressive results for several years now, and we’d appreciate the opportunity to help your company benefit from them as well.
Having owned an advertising magazine in Utah, I’ve worked in marketing for over twenty years.
I started writing for MediaFast in 2014. The first time I held one of their video brochures, I thought something like, “Wow! This blows away our magazine and any other print advertising I’ve ever seen. This is like a TV commercial, and I’m holding it in my hands. Amazing!”
Since then, video brochures, video mailers and video boxes have become leaders in marketing performance. It’s a privilege to write about them. I also love MediaFast—with its top-notch product quality, industry leading customer service, and all of the wonderful people I get to work with.