Video marketing is producing outstanding ROI everywhere around the world. To target your most likely customers and/or dazzle prospects, using video brochures is a great technique.
20 reasons to use MediaFast video brochures:
- Companies can target specific customers with video brochures.
- For the money, a customized MediaFast video brochure is more cost effective to make and distribute than other popular forms of advertising, training, recruiting, branding, or motivating.
- They are much less expensive than a TV commercial but engage all of the same senses.
- A video brochure enables advertisers to market products and services in more places at once without one of their representatives having to be present.
- Research indicates they create the best ROI.
- Reorder rates are extremely high from companies who use them for sales, marketing, recruiting, training, branding, motivating, fundraising, and sharing testimonials, which means they are successful.
- To experience a video brochure, all a recipient has to do is open it.
- The batteries are easily rechargeable just like cell phones and an internet connection is not necessary.
- Recollection skyrockets in humans when there is a combination of audio and visual, which means viewers remember more of what they see and hear in videos than what they remember from motionless images and words (if they read them).
- MediaFast video brochures are reprogrammable with any Mac or PC, which means the video content can be updated at anytime for any reason.
- They are not complicated marketing pieces and MediaFast video brochures don’t lock-up or have to be rebooted.
- They win “The War In Mailboxes” and on desks because recipients are more intrigued by them than other mail.
- Analytics show recipients feel video brochures are novelties and not throwaway items like business cards or other forms of print advertising.
- Analytics show viewers regularly share them with co-workers and decision-makers.
- People actually keep them. What other form of advertising do people actually keep?
- The perceived value of companies who use video brochures increases among viewers.
- Salespeople feel more confident with an impressive tool like a MediaFast video brochure to share with prospective customers.
- Prospective customers can watch video brochures at any time and anywhere without a salesperson having to be present.
- They create the perfect way to secure a follow-up meeting because they have to be retrieved.
- QR codes can be placed on the packaging to draw more traffic to a website so advertisers have another opportunity to connect with potential customers.
Why you should use video marketing in business
Using videos is a powerful way to accomplish many significant matters in business. Studies indicate most people prefer watching videos to reading, and with all of the digital devices commonly used today, using videos in business has become as common as conference calls.
Videos grab attention and engage more senses, which makes it easier to remember messages. They’re also amusing, time-saving, and more effective than motionless words or images at creating brand recognition and building relationships. As a result, companies have begun using videos and video marketing more often to accomplish many matters in business like sales, marketing, recruiting, training, branding, motivating, fundraising, and sharing testimonials.
According to Hyperfine Media, these 31 video marketing statistics prove using videos in marketing and business is an excellent technique.
Get your video brochures from MediaFast
Contact us if you are interested in using video brochures for selling products or services, increasing exposure, raising awareness, sharing testimonials, fundraising, training, motivating, recruiting, teaching, or branding. We’ve helped many companies succeed with video brochures, and we can help your company as well.
Having owned an advertising magazine in Utah, I’ve worked in marketing for over twenty years.
I started writing for MediaFast in 2014. The first time I held one of their video brochures, I thought something like, “Wow! This blows away our magazine and any other print advertising I’ve ever seen. This is like a TV commercial, and I’m holding it in my hands. Amazing!”
Since then, video brochures, video mailers and video boxes have become leaders in marketing performance. It’s a privilege to write about them. I also love MediaFast—with its top-notch product quality, industry leading customer service, and all of the wonderful people I get to work with.