Video brochures make people remember you, and being remembered is highly important in business.
They’re like TV commercials people can hold in their hands, yet much less expensive. They’re also a perfect way to reach targeted prospects, yet often just as effective as mass marketing.
Furthermore, they’re novel enough to make it virtually impossible for viewers to forget the businesses who use them for the following reasons:
1. Selling – Video brochures are perfect for sales because they grab attention and allow companies to consistently present themselves at their best. They also attract decision makers, make average salespeople great, and sometimes even make sales themselves.
2. Fundraising – People feel inspired to give when they feel connected to a cause. Videos connect with people emotionally and provide an ideal platform for storytelling.
3. Testimonials – Testimonials are excellent word-of-mouth advertising. Video brochures make make them even more impactful because viewers can experience them in video.
4. Training – Companies often train people in groups but sometimes find it difficult to get them all together. To avoid lost time and travel expenses, video brochures provide a perfect solution. Also, video training is sometimes more effective because it allows viewers to watch in ideal settings and at ideal times.
5. Branding – Companies need consumers to remember them when they are in the market to buy whatever products or services they sale. Video brochures make it almost impossible for viewers to forget the companies who market with them.
6. Recruiting – Video brochures help recruiters stand out above their competitors when they are trying to gain the favor of targeted recruits. Also, since it is common for people to solicit the opinions of others when making important decisions, video brochures make it easy for recruits to show others the opportunities they are considering.
7. Marketing – Video brochures are like TV commercials, only much less expensive, and they are outstanding at making a company’s message more memorable.
8. Instructing – Case studies have affirmed there is an improvement in learning when video is used. Recollection skyrockets in humans when there is a combination of audio and visual, which means people remember more of what they see and hear in videos than what they only see, only read, or only hear.
9. Motivating – Videos are perfect for exciting, inspiring and motivating people. Furthermore, video brochures do not require electricity or an internet connection to function, which means they can be used to motivate practically anywhere at anytime.
Important To Point Out About Marketing
Here are three key points to illustrate the importance of marketing:
- People tend to buy from businesses they know about, and marketing sometimes makes or breaks a company.
- At the right times, when people are looking to buy certain products or services, companies who are remembered most often are usually the ones who make the most sales.
- Companies who market themselves are generally more successful than their competitors who don’t market themselves.
To further illustrate the importance of marketing, imagine single adults who want to meet other single adults. If they don’t advertise their availability and some of their features, less other single adults will know about them. However, if they put themselves “out there”, more other single adults will know about them.
Companies who understand marketing know it is extremely beneficial to their success for their most likely customers to know about them. Then, when their most likely customers are looking to buy what they sell, they have an increased chance of getting their business.
Important To Point Out About Video Brochures
- They are impressive pieces of technology most businesses can afford. For many companies, one sale recovers the $20 to $65 per unit it costs to have them.
- They make average salespeople great and sometimes even make sales themselves.
- Targeted recipients regularly share them with other decision makers.
- They are viewed as impressive, novel items and not simply as more common advertising pieces that usually get thrown away.
- They engage more senses with sight, sound and motion to make a greater impact on a viewer’s feelings.
- Recipients remember more of what they see, hear and feel from a video brochure than they do when salespeople engage them.
- Recipients appreciate being able to watch them at their own convenience at anytime or anywhere since they don’t require electricity or an internet connection.
- Companies who market with them are easily able to retain control over how their company is presented rather than relying on salespeople to always be at their best.
Important To Point Out About Marketing With Video Brochures
In the digital age we live in, watching videos has become common for people around the world. Videos grab attention, peak curiosity and make messages more interesting and memorable.
Marketing with videos is generating huge success. Companies who use video brochures report they received the best ROI with them when compared to other forms of marketing they’ve tried.
Marketing can make or break a company, and getting state-of-the-art digital marketing products into the hands of a company’s most likely customers will substantially increase their revenue.
Having owned an advertising magazine in Utah, I’ve worked in marketing for over twenty years.
I started writing for MediaFast in 2014. The first time I held one of their video brochures, I thought something like, “Wow! This blows away our magazine and any other print advertising I’ve ever seen. This is like a TV commercial, and I’m holding it in my hands. Amazing!”
Since then, video brochures, video mailers and video boxes have become leaders in marketing performance. It’s a privilege to write about them. I also love MediaFast—with its top-notch product quality, industry leading customer service, and all of the wonderful people I get to work with.