Videos have drastically improved even the best traditional marketing strategies. While traditional Point of Purchase Displays served their purposes well, the addition of video content has increased attention on them and enabled them to influence consumers even more.
Videos Have Drastically Improved Point Of Purchase Displays
Technology has enabled videos to enhance our world in many ways. Having them included in Point of Purchase Displays is just one of several in business. With that said, here are some of the primary benefits of using POP Displays as well as how videos enhance them:
- One of the greatest benefits of using POP Displays is they improve customer retention. Retail visits are usually hurried and are meant to be quick for shoppers. In most cases, they routinely pick the same items they’ve been buying for the last several years. However, from what research has shown, when there are Point of Purchase Displays in various sections of stores, consumers can be inspired to stay in them longer. What results is that retailers are able to sell more products by having shoppers visualize using them so they can determine if they are worth adding to their lives. Strategically placed POP Displays also help shoppers evaluate other brands and give them the opportunity to determine if they are better options instead of what they’ve been using. The more value stores offer, the more likely their loyal customers are to continue shopping at their locations.
- Another great benefit of using POP Displays is they influence attention-grabbers. For retailers who are concerned their product doesn’t stand out well enough from their competitors, Point of Purchase Displays work excellently. With the right design, they grab the attention of even dedicated buyers of specific brands and influence them to try another instead. Using video content is one of the very best ways to make sure that happens.
- As a benefit for store owners, Point of Purchase Displays have the ability to reduce responsibilities on their salespeople. Not that we’re in favor of reducing paid work positions. It’s just that POP Displays can allow employees to focus more on other tasks to benefit consumers and their employers. For shoppers, Point of Purchase Displays also often do a better job of explaining the pros and cons to using the products. At the same time, they instill more confidence in potential buyers since the information usually comes straight from the manufacturers.
- POP Displays in strategic locations draw attention from consumers before they leave stores. For instance, check-out stations are where consumers spend a lot of time. By then, they’re past the point of rushing through stores trying to find everything they intended to buy and they’re just ready to pay so they can leave. While waiting, they tend to feel like they have time to look at and consider buying other products specifically highlighted in Point of Purchase Displays in the area. It’s in those moments when revenue-building impulse purchases frequently occur.
- Two of the best things POP Displays do is remind shoppers of things they want and might be forgetting or need and might not realize it. With a video, a POP Display can introduce a real need or a problem and provide a solution with a product highlighted specifically for that purpose. Videos simply enable them to do it in a more appealing manner.
Get A Great Point Of Purchase Display From MediaFast
POP Displays attract attention and improve shopping experiences for consumers. The addition of videos has effectively made them better. In retail settings, there are enough opportunities for retailers to engage them with videos that it is extremely wise to do so. Otherwise, once they’re gone, the opportunity to sell to them might be gone forever.
At MediaFast, our team completely understands how a well designed Point of Purchase Display will attract the attention of consumers. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority. And we only use brand new, Grade A components to ensure the best quality and reliability.
Having owned an advertising magazine in Utah, I’ve worked in marketing for over twenty years.
I started writing for MediaFast in 2014. The first time I held one of their video brochures, I thought something like, “Wow! This blows away our magazine and any other print advertising I’ve ever seen. This is like a TV commercial, and I’m holding it in my hands. Amazing!”
Since then, video brochures, video mailers and video boxes have become leaders in marketing performance. It’s a privilege to write about them. I also love MediaFast—with its top-notch product quality, industry leading customer service, and all of the wonderful people I get to work with.