We often get asked “How can I make the most effective video for marketing to put in my Video Brochure?” Well, here you go… and this works extremely well. Hopefully it’ll help you start making buckets of cash from the power of videos.
How To Make The Most Effective Video For Marketing
The best marketing videos show consumers what they’ll gain by using whatever an advertiser is selling.
For instance, if a company is selling investment advice, what will make the greatest impact is for them to show their prospects how their strategy will make them more money than their competitors. It’ll also help if they create trust while coming across as personable. At the same time, the key is determining how to accomplish those things…
With that said, here is the strategy we recommend:
- It’s always good to keep in mind that most commercials are 30 seconds or less for a reason. Attention spans factor into that, as does the concept of not saying too much too soon.
- If you need to say more than what 30 seconds will allow, do you know you can have multiple buttons to activate different videos in each Video Brochure? You can also have different videos in separate units so that they’re customized for different prospects. Cool, huh? In other words, segmenting is an excellent strategy.
- Your video content needs to accomplish three things. First, it should tell viewers who you are. Second, it should tell them what you do. And finally, it should tell them how what you sell will relieve their struggles. After all, that’s what they’re most interested in.
- Let your video(s) be the star. While Video Brochures are definitely attention-grabbing and novel, their video content is what makes them extremely effective. It’s also what elevates response rates… and skyrockets ROI.
- Be sure your video(s) arouse emotions. They’re what create connections between presenters and viewers. They’re also what prompt consumers to make decisions and respond.
- Include a call-to-action. Recipients of Video Brochures need to be prompted regarding what to do after they view them, and calls-to-action are most effective when emotions are escalated.
Alright… Ready, set, go — you can do it! At the same time, if you need us, we’re always happy to help.
Video Brochure In Action
By now, you’re probably familiar with Video Brochures. However, if you aren’t, here’s a video showing one in action.
Why Video Brochures Create Great Advantages
In this day and age, people love videos. They explain things so well — usually much quicker than written text or motionless images — and most people feel like they take less effort to watch. With that said, for companies, sometimes their biggest challenge is simply getting their target audience to watch theirs.
Fortunately, our Video Brochures easily overcome that challenge. As you could probably see from the video above, they’re practically like TV commercials recipients can hold in their hands. Fortunately, they cost much less. Also, they’re far more convenient for decision-makers to share with others who influence their decisions, and follow-up after they’re distributed typically goes extremely well.
With those advantages in mind, it’s fairly easy to see why ROI with them is usually outstanding.
Ohhh, and marketers who use them tend to look brilliant… just sayin’ in case you’d like to experience that.
Having owned Villager Magazine in Utah, I’ve worked in marketing for over twenty years.
I started writing for MediaFast in 2014, and the first time I held a Video Brochure, I instantly thought something like, “This blows away our magazine…and any other print advertising I’ve ever known. It’s like I’m holding a TV commercial in my hands. These things are amazing!”
Since then, Video Brochures, Video Mailers and Video Boxes have become marketing superstars. Writing about them is definitely a privilege, and with regards to MediaFast—with its industry-leading product quality, outstanding customer service, and phenomenal associates—I feel like I couldn’t have picked a better group of people to work with.