Video brochures are innovative and highly effective for many different purposes. The combination of audio and visual in a tangible marketing piece makes them unprecedented, especially when it comes to sales tools, and ROI with them is reportedly outstanding. They might truly be unbeatable as a way for companies to engage targeted prospects, among other things.
Essentially, they come in different levels of quality. Other characteristics vary about them as well. For example, some companies use recycled and/or refurbished components, while others do not. Some companies lock the original video content on them so they cannot be updated and reused, while others do not. Some companies only offer a warranty on certain components for a short period of time (if any at all), while others offer longer warranties that include more components.
Why MediaFast Video Brochures Might Be The Best
As you can assume, we believe our video brochures are top of the line. Our motivation comes from the leadership in our company who insist on always being the best at whatever they do (we probably all know great people with that mindset), and their attitudes have impacted the feelings of everyone involved with MediaFast.
With that said, here are reasons why our video brochures might actually be the best:
- We only use brand new, Grade A components to ensure the best quality and reliability.
- We do not lock video content, which allows our customers to change videos and reuse their video brochures without having to purchase new ones.
- All of the products we sell come with a full warranty, not a partial or limited warranty (contact us to learn more).
- We often mail video brochures for our customers to their clients so they can remain focused on what they do best (video mailers).
- Companies who hire us get an innovator and leader in the marketing industry with over 150 years of combined experience.
- We offer advice to our customers on how to best use video brochures based on proven techniques.
- We know exactly when to cut corners and when not to cut corners to save time and money without compromising quality.
- To avoid wasting anyone’s time or money, before accepting a job we verify a project will work exactly how our customers envision or we let them know why it cannot be done and offer the best possible solution.
Get the best marketing products from MediaFast
At MediaFast, we view our clients as partners. We understand how important it is for them to spend their time and money wisely, and we prioritize delivering high quality products, great advice, fair price, outstanding customer service, and honesty at all times.
Designing a video brochure can be challenging. It can also be time consuming and expensive. Someone can spend valuable assets designing what they believe is the ideal video brochure only to discover there isn’t a feasible way to produce it or have it perform the way they envisioned. Maybe it’s too expensive. Maybe it won’t fit the press. Maybe the engineering isn’t correct, or maybe the design just won’t work. When that happens, valuable time and resources have been wasted and the only thing gained was experience.
On the other hand, when companies hire us, they get an expert to work with from the beginning of their project to the end. We know what it takes to design, print, manufacture, mail, and deliver the best video brochures. Moreover, we’ve done it successfully hundreds of times for a long list of customers. We also have exceptional resources to help our clients save money whenever possible, and we don’t overcharge.
Having owned an advertising magazine in Utah, I’ve worked in marketing for over twenty years.
I started writing for MediaFast in 2014. The first time I held one of their video brochures, I thought something like, “Wow! This blows away our magazine and any other print advertising I’ve ever seen. This is like a TV commercial, and I’m holding it in my hands. Amazing!”
Since then, video brochures, video mailers and video boxes have become leaders in marketing performance. It’s a privilege to write about them. I also love MediaFast—with its top-notch product quality, industry leading customer service, and all of the wonderful people I get to work with.