Giving away USB flash drives is an effective way to get people interested in what your company has to offer. For company swag, they make a greater impact than pens and they also allow recipients to have a USB flash drive for their own use.
The marketing benefits are great for companies who hand out branded USB flash drives because they help recipients remember them. Then, when recipients are in the market to purchase what their company offers, it is more likely they will get the chance to earn their business.
Even with the invention of the Cloud, USB flash drives are still very useful. To learn more about both and how they compliment each other, read USB Flash Drives vs. The Cloud.
Why to buy USB flash drives from MediaFast
1. MediaFast has extensive experience. With over 150 years of combined experience among key members in marketing and advertising, we design and produce cutting-edge video marketing products custom made for clients. Sometimes it is necessary to “break the mold” in an effort to create something unique that will generate the best ROI, and with so much experience, we excel in that aspect of marketing.
2. MediaFast views clients as partners. We accept our share of responsibility for the quality of design and performance of the devices we produce. Passion for designing and producing innovative and creative video marketing products fuels our commitment to maintain customer satisfaction as our top priority.
3. MediaFast understands the importance of quality and performance. We understand companies have to be careful with how they spend their marketing money. We also understand eye catching, well constructed, tasteful merchandise will always produce better results than less attractive, low quality alternatives.
4. MediaFast only uses brand new, Grade A, non-recycled components. Quality components are essential to ensure each device delivers the best image, sound, and memory function. In every one of our video marketing products, all of the components are brand new and Grade A quality. Also, all of our devices are put through a rigorous seven step testing process before they are approved for shipment.
5. MediaFast products and services are affordable. When compared to bids from others, many clients have had their costs practically cut in half by including us from the very beginning of their projects. Also, because of our resourcefulness and experience, we’ve saved clients valuable time and resources without innovation and style having been sacrificed. It is common for us to save clients money on design, materials, printing, and delivery.
6. MediaFast has many repeat clients. Because of our outstanding product quality, superior customer service, honesty and affordable prices, we have many repeat clients. With resources and associates from around the world, we are committed to staying on the cutting-edge of technology while also keeping our prices down to better serve our customers.
Get branded USB flash drives from MediaFast
Whatever your marketing vision, you can realize it with a branded USB flash drive from MediaFast.
Remember, after you give them out and recipients view your content, they can easily reprogram the USB flash drives with something for themselves. However, your company brand will remain on them, and that will help the recipients remember you when they are in the market to buy whatever products or services you offer.
To learn more about how we can help you get the best branded USB flash drives for your company, contact us today.
Having owned an advertising magazine in Utah, I’ve worked in marketing for over twenty years.
I started writing for MediaFast in 2014. The first time I held one of their video brochures, I thought something like, “Wow! This blows away our magazine and any other print advertising I’ve ever seen. This is like a TV commercial, and I’m holding it in my hands. Amazing!”
Since then, video brochures, video mailers and video boxes have become leaders in marketing performance. It’s a privilege to write about them. I also love MediaFast—with its top-notch product quality, industry leading customer service, and all of the wonderful people I get to work with.