Video Brochures are ideal for college recruiting because they enable colleges to get their videos directly into the hands of prospective students. With so many choices, students need reasons to pick one school over others they may be considering. What cutting-edge Video Marketing Products like Video Brochures do is impress them much more than traditional ones. And, by using videos, they’re far more influential.
How Video Brochures Help Colleges Outshine Competitors
The competition for students at the college level is fierce. Why? Because there are so many more options now than there used to be for higher education. For instance, trade schools offer certifications that pay just as well as many four-year degrees. At the same time, students can get them in less time and for less money. Also, junior colleges sometimes offer more conveniences and less challenging school work. Plus, college credits from them usually count just as much towards four-year degrees as they would if the students actually got them from the universities themselves. Meanwhile, universities need their enrollments to remain high because that’s where a large portion of their revenue comes from, and they need it to sustain their levels of profitability.
With all of that said, one way many different types of businesses enjoy success in recruiting is by using Video Brochures. Here’s why they’re so effective:
- They’re extremely interesting and don’t get set aside or thrown away like many other marketing products.
- They succeed at getting prospects to watch marketing videos.
- They’re easy for recipients to share with others who influence their decisions.
- For the money, they’re more cost effective to make and distribute than most other forms of marketing.
- They make salespeople and recruiters better at their work.
- Videos in them can be re-watched countless numbers of times, which often makes them more influential.
- By using images with sound and motion, videos can present more information in less time than many other types of communication. To learn more, click this link: 8 Reasons Why Your Business Should Use Video Marketing
- They’re much less expensive than TV commercials.
- In many cases, they perform just as well as TV commercials.
- In general, consumers are 85% more likely to buy something they’re already considering after watching a video about it.
For these reasons, it’s easy to see why Video Brochures can make such a great impact in college recruiting.
Video Brochures Are Ideal For College Recruiting
Just like most modern consumers, students and their families enjoy Video Brochures. Recruiters appreciate their help. Colleges enjoy the improvements they make in their recruiting. And overall, they benefit all parties involved in the process.
I remember being recruited myself many years ago. While it was interesting to visit all of the colleges, I remember all of the brochures and pamphlets they gave me and thinking it felt like homework to read through them all. I didn’t really want to, but my dad insisted. Anyway, had one of them given me something as cool as a Video Brochure, I’m sure I would have been blown away. And, it probably would have made the idea of signing with them continually stick in my thoughts.
Likewise, in today’s digital world, companies who use videos and modern technology to present them give themselves a distinct advantage over others who don’t. People love videos, and it’s common for consumers to search for them while doing research while trying to make purchasing decisions. Companies who utilize videos simply make themselves more appealing and tend to be viewed as more consumer-friendly.