Video Brochures produce excellent return on investment because they capture the attention of target audiences. For instance, when salespeople hand out traditional 3-fold brochures, many recipients don’t give them much attention. They don’t pay much attention to flyers and pamphlets either. However, when salespeople hand out Video Brochures, most recipients aren’t able to resist giving them attention AND showing them to others.
Why Video Brochures Produce Excellent Return On Investment
While companies regularly have to put together marketing campaigns to promote their products or services, rarely ever has there been a way to do so as effectively as with Video Brochures. Even if their products or services are the best in their industry and they hand out samples, even those tend to not work as well. Truly, it can be frustrating. All the while, getting the attention of prospects who are viewed as most-likely-customers is often the biggest challenge.
Fortunately, Video Brochures work extremely well to overcome those challenges, and here is why:
- Most people appreciate companies who use videos to communicate with them.
- Video Brochures get more attention from decision-makers than traditional sales and marketing products.
- Executives commonly share Video Brochures with others who influence their decisions.
- Video content has the ability say and show more information in less time than written text or motionless images.
- In the digital age we live in, most people would rather watch videos to learn information.
- Videos arouse emotions, and as a result, they increase interest and enjoyment.
- Video content increases motivation in viewers to respond to calls-to-action.
- Videos increase trust because people have an easier time trusting what they see and hear.
- The use of images with sound and motion helps create a stronger connection between presenters and viewers.
- According to inc.com, 85% of consumers are more likely to buy something they are considering buying after watching a video about it.
Video Brochures Will Open Doors and Improve Response Rates
When it comes to opening doors, Video Brochures do it better than practically any other sales or marketing products. Even when decision-makers are hard to reach, they tend to reach them and peak their interest. This is a huge advantage for people who work in sales.
With that in mind, while it can feel frustrating when targeted prospects are unresponsive, Video Brochures have a way of getting them to respond. They’re simply interesting and impressive enough to do so. They also quickly get passed along by gate-keepers who normally screen salespeople and the media they drop off for executives. As a result, doors to meetings and conversations just start opening. In fact, many independent studies have shown that Video Brochures produce a 66% increase in response rates. That alone helps them produce an outstanding return on investment.
Having owned an advertising magazine in Utah, I’ve worked in marketing for over twenty years.
I started writing for MediaFast in 2014. The first time I held one of their video brochures, I thought something like, “Wow! This blows away our magazine and any other print advertising I’ve ever seen. This is like a TV commercial, and I’m holding it in my hands. Amazing!”
Since then, video brochures, video mailers and video boxes have become leaders in marketing performance. It’s a privilege to write about them. I also love MediaFast—with its top-notch product quality, industry leading customer service, and all of the wonderful people I get to work with.