To get decision-makers to make purchases, companies sometimes need to engage them in extraordinary ways. Otherwise, they either ignore marketing messages, or they buy from competitors. So, how is this do-able? The answer is by using attractive, modern Video Marketing Products like Video Brochures, Video Mailers, Video Sample and Gift Boxes, and Point of Purchase Displays with videos (POP Displays).
According to feedback, return on investment with them is outstanding. Also, videos have proven to perform extremely well in marketing. This is especially true when their primary focus is how specific products or services will improve the lives of their most-likely customers. After all, that’s exactly what they care about most. Plus, it’s the best way to get their attention and get them to respond.
Why Video Marketing Products Are Highly Profitable
One of the greatest advantages Video Marketing Products produce is that they offer a modern, appealing experience to viewers. Basically, they’re like holding a TV commercial in their hands. If you’ve ever experienced one, you know what I mean.
Also, consumers get targeted with marketing messages over 4,000 times per day according to reports. Whether that’s true or not, many people tune out those messages. And, because of it, companies are having a hard time getting the attention of their most-likely-customers. However, according to reports, Video Marketing Products reduce that challenge.
With that said, here is a list of benefits new-age marketing products with videos produce:
- Consumers believe companies who use videos understand better how to communicate with them.
- They’re highly effective on executives and those who influence their decisions.
- Videos combine images with sound and motion to present more information in less time.
- Most people are more likely to watch videos than read marketing materials.
- A call-to-action in a video motivates people to respond more effectively than when it is written online or in print.
- Videos allow viewers to see and hear changes in voice tones, body language, scenery, background sounds, music, and demonstrations, all of which make them more effective.
- Videos allow consumers to see products and services being used in their actual circumstances.
- Video messages arouse emotions, which motivates consumers to respond with more enthusiasm.
- They allow companies to maintain control over how their messages get presented.
- 85% of consumers are more likely to buy something they are thinking about buying after watching a video about it.
Considering these benefits, it’s easy to see how Video Marketing Products perform so well.
Why Video Marketing Products Get Decision-Makers To Make Purchases
Considering how many marketing messages decision-makers get targeted with on a daily basis, companies now have to find ways to help their marketing messages stand out. Fortunately, Video Marketing Products make that happen.
Executives appreciate them. Salespeople perform better with them. Prospects are more intrigued by them, and they’re easy for recipients to share with others who influence their decisions. That allows them to hear messages first-hand, which reduces the number of times their feedback causes decision-makers to say “no”. Instead, they tend to influence them more often to say “yes”.
With that said, at MediaFast, we’ve helped hundreds of companies succeed in marketing for over 30 years. Our team of experts offers complete design and creative services for the products we sell, and we take pride in being a leader in the industry. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and we don’t “nickel and dime” with our prices. And last but not least, we offer a complete distribution service at an affordable price so our customers can remain focused on what they do best.