When ROI and ROE — return on experience — are phenomenal with a marketing strategy, you can afford it. The question is, if it pays for itself and makes a great profit, why would you second-guess spending the money to use it?
Financial Figures Explaining Why You Can Afford Video Brochures
Imagine knowing a marketing strategy that will actually engage prospects, even ones who are hard to reach. Also, one that costs less than taking a prospective client to dinner, and it’s something they’ll like.
Plus, what if it regularly produces a 66% increase in response rates when compared to other marketing tactics?
And if that isn’t enough, what if it reportedly produces as high as a 70% increase in business transactions after it’s used?
Here’s the good news: Video Brochures do that, and here’s why you can afford to use them.
Basically, for $25 to $65 per unit, they’re a modern strategy that produces ROI substantially higher than PPC, print advertising, and sometimes even face-to-face visits. Yes, they’re more expensive on average per piece or click, but they produce returns that blow those strategies away.
Okay, here’s another way to look at it: How much would you pay to engage 50 to 500 of your best prospects? You know, the ones with high net worth who are difficult to meet in person, but when they spend, they spend BIG.
Also, if your marketing messages could have their undivided attention, be irresistible, and more than likely get shared with others who influence their decisions, how much would that be worth to you?
Hopefully you have a number in mind… Here’s the math: For $3,000 to $4,000 in most cases, you should be able to engage at least 100 of them. Remember those percentages above? Then, out of those 100, how many would need to convert to paying customers for you to recoup your investment? One, two, three maybe? You get the point… And Video Brochures typically perform much better than that.
If you’re analyzing this, investing in these cutting-edge Video Marketing Products isn’t really a gamble. They’re practically a sure thing, and you can capitalize on them with our help in a process that’s much easier than you might expect.
Why You Should Want To Use Modern Video Brochures
Based on the success we’ve seen companies enjoy with them, using modern Video Brochures is a no-brainer. After reading about why that’s true from a financial aspect, if you answer yes to any or all of the following questions, it should make you feel even better about using them.
- Wouldn’t you love your marketing to look modern AND be effective?
- Would you feel excited about basically having a TV commercial to send to your targeted prospects?
- Is the idea of your marketing capturing the attention of even hard-to-reach executives appealing?
- Is the concept of increasing the perceived value of your company and its offerings enticing?
- Would you like to maximize your profit potentials on how much consumers love videos?
- Wouldn’t you feel great about capitalizing on how much videos increase trust?
- Can you imagine how awesome it would feel to find out your marketing strategies blow away the ones used by your competitors?
- Wouldn’t you want to celebrate if recipients feel too inspired to resist responding to your messages?
- Would you feel grateful about a 60% or higher response rate?
- Can you imagine the pleasure you would feel in knowing that recipients couldn’t resist showing your Video Brochure to others who influence their decisions?
- If using a Video Brochure speeds up your company’s sales funnel, wouldn’t that be awesome?
- Would you enjoy the satisfaction of knowing your Video Brochure helped your salespeople perform exceptionally better?
- Wouldn’t you love it if the owner of your company was thrilled with the ROI your tactics produce?
After reading those questions, if you answered yes to any or all of them, you’d love using Video Brochures.
Video Brochures and Video Mailers In Action
My guess is you’ve already seen Video Brochures. You’re also probably aware that Video Mailers are simply Video Brochures that get mailed instead of hand-delivered.
Anyway, just in case you haven’t seen them, here is a video showing some we’ve created for clients.
Get Industry Leading Video Brochures From MediaFast
Industry-leading is a bold statement, I know. However, here’s why we believe it’s true.
First, we decided long ago that we only want to offer the best quality in everything we sell. To ensure that happens, we only use brand new, Grade A components. It increases reliability, and helps our FREE SAMPLES blow away the ones sent by our competitors.
Also, from what we know, we’re the only company in our industry to include a full warranty with every product we sell. It’s not a limited warranty. If something is wrong with anything purchased from us, we’ll fix or replace it right away. The only exception is if the problem was caused by normal wear and tear or if evidence shows the product was not sensibly cared for or was mistreated. That’s fair, right?
On top of that, we do not lock video content on any of the Video Marketing Products purchased from us. That allows our customers to change videos on their units whenever they want without having to purchase new ones. It also saves money in their marketing budgets, and makes the units reusable.
To learn more, click this link: Why You Can Get The Best Video Brochures From MediaFast
And finally, after reading this and learning that you can afford them, or if you’d like to receive a FREE Sample of a Video Brochure (or any of our other products), contact us today.