As a way to get your videos watched by your target audience, you’ll love marketing with Video Brochures. In other words, whoever you believe should or would become your customer if only they’d watch your videos… these video marketing products will make that happen.
How To Get Your Videos Watched By Your Target Audience
The odds of hitting your target go up drastically when you aim at it, right?
Or, when you talk directly to someone versus sending a hopeful email, they actually hear you most of the time, right?
Well, Video Brochures are like TV commercials recipients can hold in their hands. They’re practically impossible to ignore, and since they’re so intriguing, recipients simply don’t set them aside like most other marketing products. Instead, they open them, watch the video content, and read what’s written on the surface areas.
Then, what’s even better is that they show them to others who influence their decisions… Meaning your videos make an even greater impact on your target audience.
Or, if you’d prefer, you could just keep sending your videos in hopeful emails or posting them on your website and landing pages while HOPING the right people will watch them. Unfortunately, that doesn’t seem to work so well very often… Or, you could just give Video Brochures a try.
For instance, here’s a brief testimonial from a customer indicating how well they work. “Barbara and the MediaFast team have done an amazing job with all the video books they created for us. Our advisors have dramatically increased their sales due to utilizing these video books! Placing another order today…” — A. Thorpy
Why You’ll Love Marketing With Video Brochures
First and foremost, during the past eight years or so we’ve been selling them, we’ve learned that ROI with Video Brochures typically blows away other marketing products. For instance, the cost is usually between $25 and $65 per unit. But, since one sale usually recoups that cost and makes a substantial profit, well… It’s easy to understand why they’re so popular.
Sooo, what makes them so effective? One of the main reasons is because they leave recipients feeling impressed.
Also, they tend to increase the perceived value of products, services and opportunities, which happens naturally as the power of videos works its magic. Then that leads to response rates being high… and then sales tend to escalate… and then companies who use them are very thrilled they did.
At the same time, consumers appreciate videos. Decision-makers also seek them out when making purchasing decisions, and most people find videos easier to trust than motionless forms of communication.
With all of that said, companies having an attention-grabbing way to get their videos directly into the hands of their most-likely-customers is powerful. Furthermore, since Video Brochures make it easy for decision-makers to share them with others who influence their decisions, they can be major game-changers.
Clip Showing Video Brochures In Action
By now, my guess is you’re familiar with Video Brochures. However, in case you aren’t, here’s a short video showing them in action.
10 Reasons Why Buying From MediaFast Is The Best Choice
To explain why buying from us is the best choice, here are ten reasons we’d like to share.
- We only use brand new, Grade A components to ensure the best quality and performance.
- We provide a one-year full warranty.
- The minimum order from us is one, which means we’ll happily make a prototype for companies who want to test drive one before placing a bigger order.
- We don’t lock video content, which means our customers can change it whenever they want without having to purchase new units.
- We don’t “nickel and dime” with our prices, meaning we don’t have surcharges or set-up fees. Nor do we charge extra for standard screen sizes, memory, or batteries. Even loading videos is included in the prices we offer.
- Rather than up-sale, we help our customers choose what variables are best for them without pushing them to spend more than necessary.
- While customization is encouraged, we have design templates to make it easier. We also offer advice or complete design services for clients who want it.
- Video Brochures purchased from us can include multiple videos. To learn more, click How To Make An Effective Marketing Video.
- Units can have up to 14 buttons for controls. The most common are Play/Pause, Fast Forward, Rewind, Volume Up, Volume Down, Skip Forward 15 Seconds, and Skip Back 15 Seconds.
- We know when to cut corners to save time and money and when not to cut corners at all so quality isn’t compromised.
After reading this, if you’d like to purchase Video Brochures to experience why you’ll love marketing with them, or to get a FREE SAMPLE, contact us today.