In the digital age we live in, your video brochure can be a superstar. People are enamored with them, and millions of videos are made and watched every day for hundreds of reasons.
Why your video brochure can be a superstar
First, 71% of marketers say videos help companies make more sales. Conversion rates are significantly higher when videos are included in sales tactics, and it has been reported that people are 85% more likely to purchase something they are thinking about buying after watching a video about it.
Second, video brochures are proven to grab attention over other forms of marketing.
Third, videos portray changes in voice tones, facial expressions and body language, and they also use background music, scenery, movements and other variables to stimulate emotions.
Fourth, recollection skyrockets when video brochures are used to deliver messages. People remember 10% of what they hear, 35% of what they see, and 65% of what they both hear and see.
Fifth, people feel companies who use videos know how to better connect with them.
Sixth, video brochures enable companies to share their messages more often in more places.
And finally, according to many sources, video brochures are routinely watched in groups.
Reasons to use a video brochure
- Companies can target specific customers with a video brochure.
- Companies can save money because using a video brochure is often more cost effective to make and distribute than other popular forms of advertising, training, recruiting, branding, and motivating.
- Video brochures engage viewers practically like TV commercials.
- Video brochures allow companies to market products and services in more places at once without salespeople having to be present.
- According to feedback, they produce the best ROI.
- Companies use them for sales, marketing, recruiting, training, branding, motivating, fundraising, and sharing testimonials.
- They are simple and reliable.
- In a video brochure, the batteries are easily rechargeable just like in a cell phone.
- To operate a video brochure, an internet connection is not necessary.
- Recollection skyrockets in humans when there is a combination of audio and visual, which means viewers remember more of what they see and hear in videos.
- Video brochures are reprogrammable with any Mac or PC, which means the video content can be updated at anytime for any reason.
- They win “The Battle For Attention” because recipients are more intrigued by them than other marketing materials.
- Recipients feel video brochures are novelties and not throwaway items like business cards or other forms of marketing.
- When someone receives a video brochure, feedback indicates they regularly share it with co-workers and decision-makers.
- Companies become more memorable to those who receive and watch their video brochure.
- The perceived value of companies who use video brochures increases among viewers.
- Salespeople feel less pressure when they are equipped with an impressive marketing tool like a video brochure.
- Recipients appreciate the convenience of being able to watch a video brochure when it is most convenient for them.
- Sharing a video brochure creates the perfect way to secure a follow-up meeting because it will have to be retrieved.
- QR codes can be placed on the packaging to draw more traffic to a website so advertisers have another opportunity to connect with potential clients.
Get your company video brochure from MediaFast
Over the past five years, we’ve witnessed video brochures become some of the absolute best investments companies have made.
Also, we only use brand new, non-recycled components to make all of our products to ensure the best quality and reliability.
If you are interested in using a video brochure for selling products or services, increasing exposure, raising awareness, sharing testimonials, fundraising, training, motivating, recruiting, teaching, or branding contact us today.
Having owned an advertising magazine in Utah, I’ve worked in marketing for over twenty years.
I started writing for MediaFast in 2014. The first time I held one of their video brochures, I thought something like, “Wow! This blows away our magazine and any other print advertising I’ve ever seen. This is like a TV commercial, and I’m holding it in my hands. Amazing!”
Since then, video brochures, video mailers and video boxes have become leaders in marketing performance. It’s a privilege to write about them. I also love MediaFast—with its top-notch product quality, industry leading customer service, and all of the wonderful people I get to work with.